I'm interested to see how Liberty approach F1 and change things for the better. What I am worried about is the introduction of "gimmicks" - in my mind they are multiple races over the weekend, reverse grids, points for overtaking etc - these are all not fixing any problem - they are creating false excitement. In my mind, DRS is part of this issue - as it is "false" overtaking.

If you want more overtaking, great - but it should be natural, quality driving. Overtaking is supposed to be difficult thats why we love the great moves of the past.

So I'd hope they bring F1 into the modern arena, would be nice to have a second GP in the USA and some more European races again but capped at 20 races. NO SECOND RACES!!!! Imagine, 40 races a year... that would be terrible. F1 is not the BTCC, so I really hope they veto that idea early on - it goes completely against the history of F1 and would be an unnecessary change.

-----

Distribution of money to make more teams competitive is important, as well as rules on cars meaning that they can follow and overtake easier without artificial aids. Quite simple when you put it like that! We don't want falsely created exciting races, penalizing drivers/teams who have done well just for the sake of it.