Quote Originally Posted by cali View Post
Dear T16, please read again my "bonehead" statement (act as bonehead). It's something not you are but sometimes people act like it. Again please read carefully my posts again as I do feel you did not want to really dig into it and understand what I meant to say.

That's where you were bullying when you tried to twist my every word and the context of my posts.

Fine, If your intent is to have a good discussion then so be it, just try to dig a little bit deeper to what has been said here and you get the answers, a lot of it written here by other members.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk
"but you can go and act as a bonehead if you want" Don't try and backtrack. Pretty clear you were trying an insult. I'm fine with such a light reference, but don't accuse me of bullying. I'm not.

So Cali, I have read your's and others posts. I think you are out of your depth and you can only keep going back to the words 'brand identity'. I am asking what the manufacturers do to convert their motorsport programmes into 'brand identity' and you have failed to answer it. Brand identity doesn't just miraculously happen because they have won a championship or one rally, there is a process in place to convert the results or participation into marketing and I think it's a very relevant question to consider whet the process involves. You clearly aren't up to answering it.