Page 72 of 344 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122172 ... LastLast
    Liked 2,937 Times in 1,338 Posts
    Clark analisys on Loeb/Hyundai deal is spot on: https://www.facebook.com/voiceofrall...lLg&__tn__=K-R
    Rally addict since 1982

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    whoever devotes more than 5 minutes on reading what clark thinks about the sport should consider castration as a viable life choice...

the guy wishes the sport to turn into F1 so he can be relevant...

pathetic.

3. Likes: EstWRC (6th December 2018),krissucool (7th December 2018)
    Liked 2,937 Times in 1,338 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T View Post
    whoever devotes more than 5 minutes on reading what clark thinks about the sport should consider castration as a viable life choice...
    In that case, reading him endlessly shouldn’t be a problem for you.

Seriously: he’s mostly unbearable on the KT monologues, but now and then he actually writes some good stuff, like this time. Go on, take the 5m.
    Rally addict since 1982

Liked 445 Times in 205 Posts
    Rallye #WRC Tour de Corse start to Porto-Vecchio for 2019 edition include 14 stages (347.51kms) : full details include road program ► http://bit.ly/2QkQESr

6. Likes: AnttiL (6th December 2018)
    Liked 144 Times in 87 Posts
    Loeb coming in at Hyundai could mean Paddon to wrc2pro maybe?

In that case, wrc2pro could become a very nice support class, imagne Skoda whit Kopecky and Kalle, Hyundai whit Paddon and Huttunen, and at Citroen Mads Ostberg and Lefevre,.. Dont know M-sport plans, but i could see Camilli defending there colors, along whit Greensmith.

Teemu Sunninen and Evans in Wrc for partial program is my guess.

Hyundai to rotate Andreas, Dani and Seb.

Im affraid Breen could be left whitout a drive for next season.

Liked 1,995 Times in 793 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Duvel View Post
    Why would that Sunninen guy and Evans have a partial program in WRC?
    ku ois neljä pyörää ku vetäis ni ois vähän eri sekunnit kyllä pätkillä, sen mä takaan

9. Likes: pantealex (7th December 2018)
    Liked 296 Times in 135 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Duvel View Post
    Loeb coming in at Hyundai could mean Paddon to wrc2pro maybe?

In that case, wrc2pro could become a very nice support class, imagne Skoda whit Kopecky and Kalle, Hyundai whit Paddon and Huttunen, and at Citroen Mads Ostberg and Lefevre,.. Dont know M-sport plans, but i could see Camilli defending there colors, along whit Greensmith.

Hyundai to rotate Andreas, Dani and Seb.

Im affraid Breen could be left whitout a drive for next season.
    Why not breen with Ostberg and Lefevre? Or even ditch lefevre for that matter

11. Likes: pantealex (7th December 2018)
    Liked 3,786 Times in 1,977 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rally Power View Post
    Clark analisys on Loeb/Hyundai deal is spot on: https://www.facebook.com/voiceofrall...lLg&__tn__=K-R

I can't really agree with him on the reason tbh. Clark says main goal for Loeb would be to "support" Neuville. I really don't think Loeb would want to drive some rallies just to drop behind to clear the road (ref. Evans and Suninen in Finland, Australia etc..), to be forbidden to drive fast on power stages or to have to do service on his car himself when mechanics are busy with Neuvilles car.

For me the main reason Hyundai would want Loeb is to help with development and setup on the car as they seem to struggle quite often with setup even against Ford and Citroen and vs Toyota seem to lack speed in general.

EDIT: I agree with him that Hyundai has to be under real pressure, after all they were leading both champs. mid-season and didn't won any, same last year. Car is one thing, drivers another but also the rest of the team.... For example in Turkey Neuville's retirement from first place was due to a mechanic not mounting the damper correctly and 3 stages later (after another service) Mikkelsen dropped from 1st to 5th after he left service with some bolts missing.

-------------
    Obviously you can agree on CCs opinions/speculations or not. But to criticize him for having an option and sharing it when he is a journalist is extremely retarded. To attract manufacturers/sponsors you need popularity, (almost) any kind of discussion or media talk is a plus. CC is atm the only worldwide known rally journalist that actually has an opinion and gets out with it. We should want more of those, not less.(Evans is 99% press release copy and Holmes used to be ok some time ago but lately is like Evans).
    Last edited by mknight; 6th December 2018 at 21:49.

13. Likes: Rallyper (7th December 2018),sonnybobiche (7th December 2018)
    Quote Originally Posted by mknight View Post
    I can't really agree with him on the reason tbh. Clark says main goal for Loeb would be to "support" Neuville. I really don't think Loeb would want to drive some rallies just to drop behind to clear the road (ref. Evans and Suninen in Finland, Australia etc..), to be forbidden to drive fast on power stages or to have to do service on his car himself when mechanics are busy with Neuvilles car.

For me the main reason Hyundai would want Loeb is to help with development and setup on the car as they seem to struggle quite often with setup even against Ford and Citroen and vs Toyota seem to lack speed in general.

EDIT: I agree with him that Hyundai has to be under real pressure, after all they were leading both champs. mid-season and didn't won any, same last year. Car is one thing, drivers another but also the rest of the team.... For example in Turkey Neuville's retirement from first place was due to a mechanic not mounting the damper correctly and 3 stages later (after another service) Mikkelsen dropped from 1st to 5th after he left service with some bolts missing.

-------------
    Obviously you can agree on CCs opinions/speculations or not. But to criticize him for having an option and sharing it when he is a journalist is extremely retarded. To attract manufacturers/sponsors you need popularity, (almost) any kind of discussion or media talk is a plus. CC is atm the only worldwide known rally journalist that actually has an opinion and gets out with it. We should want more of those, not less.(Evans is 99% press release copy and Holmes used to be ok some time ago but lately is like Evans).
    Agree whit you about CC, his info isnt always right, but its entertainment for worldwide rally fans. I like the guy, hope he keeps up his work ad pasionatte as this

Quote Originally Posted by Allez Andruet View Post
    Why would that Sunninen guy and Evans have a partial program in WRC?
    I just think it could be that M sport is not doing the whole 2019 championship.