Quote Originally Posted by Rally Power View Post
With such a great entry list and the expectation for a strong fight for the win between BRC drivers, some ERC regulars and other international top guys it’s a bit strange to see this words from Ypres organizer.
Not a bit, really weird, some out of the blue i guess... One of the best startlist ever i would say for Ypres itself, the ERC is only in it's third year and yes the lost Skoda is a manufacturer but the will comeback or supported some drivers for sure. Peugeot never was a factory-team, but a strong supporter. And they were more involved in the IRC-days then 2014 & 2015. I agree they will support drivers like Citroën, Ford and Hyundai will do. That's for the show even better when there's mostley competition between semi-factory-drivers. The ERC will grow more and more the next few years but it will always be a competition with every time new drivers because you can see it like a step-up to the WRC (normally). And to have locals involved like in Ireland, Azoren, now in Ypres, later on also in a few rally's, that's good because we an judge the drivers compete against eachother.