Hybrid View

Liked 9,389 Times in 4,998 Posts
    Except when M-Sport can hire a top driver (Ogier, Loeb, Tanak) their strategy is to develop promising young drivers. Mikkelsen is not in either catagory, and Solberg's possible issue is his Monster sponsorship.

Liked 592 Times in 315 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie WRC View Post
    Except when M-Sport can hire a top driver (Ogier, Loeb, Tanak) their strategy is to develop promising young drivers. Mikkelsen is not in either catagory, and Solberg's possible issue is his Monster sponsorship.
    they had different liveries before...still, i guess money is the real factor.

Liked 632 Times in 337 Posts
    Their strategy is to make buck, not hire top drivers or develop young ones. That's their customer's choice. If Mikkelsen turns up with a Red Bull cap on or Solberg with a Monster cap, I'm sure they will embrace either.

Quote Originally Posted by TypeR View Post
    I don't think Red Bull will be a problem..
    Didn't they come only because Tanak joined M-Sport? Without him I doubt Pumas would be covered with RB logos.
    They came in because nobody else did, that's their job. If they refuse Monster, they'll have to cover the hole, so I agree, it shouldn't be a problem. Pumas had Red Bulls in 2022, and Fiestas before too, didn't stop Greensmith and Loubet, etc, wearing different colours.

Liked 3,308 Times in 1,743 Posts
    Except when M-Sport can hire a top driver (Ogier, Loeb, Tanak) their strategy is to develop promising young drivers. Mikkelsen is not in either catagory
    Loubet isn't as well.
    http://www.rallymadness.prv.pl - rally photos and movies!