Quote Originally Posted by Nitrodaze View Post
I think we should stop this train of conversation now. It has gone far from racing-related discussions which this forum is about. How you derived skin colour from the discussions raised is interesting. Why it has become a focal point in your thinking is also interesting. I think you have a psychological issue with skin colour. It jumps out at you from everything you read or hear.
That's rich. I think you made it a point of discussion the fact that Hamilton should be handled in a different manner because of the colour of his skin in the "racing-related discussion" you initiated. The reason I made my post about this is because I don't care about all the other non-sense you posted but I felt I should address this poison you keep spreading. So the focal point is not on "the skin colour" but your ridiculous twisted logic. No-one else here seems to care about the fact Hamilton is black. They have on point of view or the other about this incident, it's you who brings about the race issue. Kind of ironic how the only one obsessed with the Hamilton's race keeps calling people racists left and right, isn't it? It is. I'm telling you cause I can't trust you with the answer.

If there is any problem here, it is entirely in you. And you see the world through it. This is kind of like telling a drunk that he has had enough; you are drunk buddy. And he slurrily says, what are you talking about "l am in complete command of my faculties, l would have you know". Clearly, it is apparent you cannot communicate what is wrong with his faculties, as the reasoning centre of his faculties is impaired by his condition.
RBR criticizes Hamilton for racing related stuff, racists abuse Hamilton, ergo RBR at fault for other people's racism.
That's the logic of the sober one and anyone who doesn't agree with this logic is mentally impaired. Me as a mentally impaired person thought the racists should apologize. Silly me. According to the sober one it's not racists who are the problem in this issue but the people who expressed their point of view on what happened in a completely non racial way. Solid logic all around.

This is very much similar to people that have been socially conditioned through years of social engineering to instantly take a dislike or mistrust of people of other races. And this goes to the very centre of the divide that has driven this discussion. The interesting thing is, you are quite oblivious to the fact of what you are doing. It just comes naturally to you so it must be OK.
What a load of condescending illogical BS. By you're logic racists have no responsibility. They just don't know better because they've been "socially engineered".
I for one have a very strong dislike for Hamilton, the man. I find his lifestyle worthy of contempt. And all this virtue signaling and hypocrisy just make it all worse. The guy's paid millions of dollars to race petrol-guzzling toys, has a fleet of supercars, flies his dog around the world in a private jet and then he preaches people about climate change. But all this is just made-up excuses, I just don't like him without knowing it because he's black because I'm socially engineered. Did I get it right?
I just wonder who did bother to socially engineer me against black people in a country with no black population.