Page 88 of 439 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138188 ... LastLast
    Liked 666 Times in 321 Posts
    WRC ‏@OfficialWRC 38m
    2 Extra LIVE for TV Stages @RallyFinland SS4 on Thursday and SS13 on Friday both at 20h30 Local time - Great news for WRC fans! #WRC

Both runs of Harju being done Live. Good news.

Liked 16,104 Times in 6,991 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Barreis View Post
    ridiculous Capito.

Liked 207 Times in 129 Posts
    I tend to believe that capito is just RMH &WV PUPPET.
    fb page
    bring back acropolis rally to wrc calendar

Liked 227 Times in 119 Posts
    Feel free to leave any time Jost, and take your fucking shoot out with you.

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    I think all you girls are over reacting to suggestions, because that is what they are for the moment.

And even if they are implemented they will go away if they do not fly after a year or so, i think currently the situation in the WRC is ideal to test some changes. I do not like the pit stop thing but i would like to see if the shootout thing will bring some more action.

Of course there is always the ladycup ERC for the "hardcore" fans to see a bunch of never beens fight with has beens and never will be drivers.

Liked 1,170 Times in 791 Posts
    Frankly, I begin to like this so called "shoot out", seems to me will bring more action and drivers will have to work little harder for their positions. Of course it is only theoretical so far.
    "With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI

Liked 1,170 Times in 791 Posts
    VW going will be disaster for the championship (but I don't support "shoot out" for that reason). All cried all those years for Loeb + Citroen dominance, if VW goes away, it'll be the same with only 2 manufacturers.
    "With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI

Liked 798 Times in 380 Posts
    well, its time for some changes in the wrc, but i dont think this is the way eighter.
    one of the biggest changes with the possible best effect is to ban the ridiculous homologation rule.
    then the manufactures is out of the game, yes, but we will see many more different cars, drivers, team, fans and so on. in a much lower expense for everyone. its few manu's in the formula classes also, if the fia would get a homologation rule thru a manu, the formula one would be dead too.

get rid of the manu's, then we have several teams like msport, kronos, adapta, +++++ that could build and run different cars, make an easy rulebook that suits private teams, of course many of them would have some support from different carmakers, and of course those with the biggest budget would have, atleast a change to have, the best car. but this is motorsport and thats how it is.
    then we can get those heroes we had for a long time ago, win a event in a selfbuild car, against all odds, lots of teams and cars on the start, cars would probably brake down easier, but that was a part of the game to.

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by skarderud View Post
    well, its time for some changes in the wrc, but i dont think this is the way eighter.
    one of the biggest changes with the possible best effect is to ban the ridiculous homologation rule.
    then the manufactures is out of the game, yes, but we will see many more different cars, drivers, team, fans and so on. in a much lower expense for everyone. its few manu's in the formula classes also, if the fia would get a homologation rule thru a manu, the formula one would be dead too.

get rid of the manu's, then we have several teams like msport, kronos, adapta, +++++ that could build and run different cars, make an easy rulebook that suits private teams, of course many of them would have some support from different carmakers, and of course those with the biggest budget would have, atleast a change to have, the best car. but this is motorsport and thats how it is.
    then we can get those heroes we had for a long time ago, win a event in a selfbuild car, against all odds, lots of teams and cars on the start, cars would probably brake down easier, but that was a part of the game to.
    so allow just rich nobodies surrounded by yes men to take part in the WRC... Brilliant idea.

Liked 798 Times in 380 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T View Post
    so allow just rich nobodies surrounded by yes men to take part in the WRC... Brilliant idea.
    like today you mean?