Page 40 of 53 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
    Liked 2,139 Times in 932 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sergiow View Post
    Can you all please stop with criticizing Rally Sardegna. I take this personal because Sardegna is my second home. We all know there are some organizational hiccups and RIS will be clearly judged by FIA about that and I was a victim of that too on the cancelled SS9. But this is all about safety. If I remember correctly WRC Rally Finland was not run in 2020 because of 'safety reasons', a whole rally, not just some cancelled stages. And what about WRC Rally Sweden 2021, did they run or not?
    Lol

Can't be serious grown up commemt.. must be trolling.

2. Likes: AnttiL (4th June 2022),cali (4th June 2022),COD (4th June 2022),Corcaíoch (4th June 2022),Eli (4th June 2022),EstWRC (4th June 2022),pantealex (4th June 2022)
    Liked 496 Times in 249 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sergiow View Post
    Can you all please stop with criticizing Rally Sardegna. I take this personal because Sardegna is my second home. We all know there are some organizational hiccups and RIS will be clearly judged by FIA about that and I was a victim of that too on the cancelled SS9. But this is all about safety. If I remember correctly WRC Rally Finland was not run in 2020 because of 'safety reasons', a whole rally, not just some cancelled stages. And what about WRC Rally Sweden 2021, did they run or not?
    Are you serious or ok? Finland was cancelled because of COVID! It´s much more than rallying´s safety reasons.

4. Likes: AnttiL (4th June 2022),cali (4th June 2022),COD (4th June 2022),Corcaíoch (4th June 2022),Eli (4th June 2022),EstWRC (4th June 2022),pantealex (4th June 2022)
    Liked 1,530 Times in 658 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EstWRC View Post
    This has been truly an embarrassment

People walking on the stages, lower class cars getting to drive only 4-5 stages, messed up red flag
    Plus relatively few spectators, but half of them are stood somewhere daft.

Regardless of all these issues, how this rally survived the 'no more island WRC rallies' diktat a few years ago is a bit of a mystery. The money must be very, very good. At least, I hope so...

6. Likes: Eli (4th June 2022),EstWRC (4th June 2022),Morte66 (5th June 2022)
    Liked 180 Times in 78 Posts
    I LOVE sardinia as a place to go (and i could understand to live). I understand it is a popular destination to spectate, close enough to everywhere, nice weather this time of the year, etcv ...But the rally itself i never really apreciated. Not a lot of character, nothing unique, too slow/narrow/twisty.... i also recalled Corsica was axed because "island rallyes are too expensive". With this year's shitshow and the pressure mounting for more non-european events, I really don't see how on earth can this one continues ... But i guess money, politics and whatever else talks ...

8. Likes: Eli (4th June 2022),EstWRC (4th June 2022),Rallyper (4th June 2022),satukata (4th June 2022),the sniper (4th June 2022),WRCStan (4th June 2022)
    Liked 12,236 Times in 5,260 Posts
    wrc.com isnt showin times at all for Sordo, Breen and Tänak at the moment
    #8 Ott Tänak - Martin Järveoja #8
    - World Rally Champions 2019 -

Liked 1,490 Times in 851 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by djip View Post
    I LOVE Sardinia as a place to go (and i could understand to live). I understand it is a popular destination to spectate, close enough to everywhere, nice weather this time of the year, etcv ...But the rally itself i never really appreciated. Not a lot of character, nothing unique, too slow/narrow/twisty.... i also recalled Corsica was axed because "island rallyes are too expensive". With this year's shitshow and the pressure mounting for more non-european events, I really don't see how on earth can this one continues ... But i guess money, politics and whatever else talks ...
    Like someone once said, cash is king, and it's no exception here. I really hope they get the boot for next year but this being the FIA & the Promoter I seriously doubt anything will happen to the event, perhaps a slap on the wrist, I hope they prove me (us) wrong, but I wouldn't hold my breath for it.
    Only you know your true potential.
    This year we rally #ForCraig

Liked 621 Times in 332 Posts
    The marshal with the red flag is clearly another communication error, I can only assume the second red flag was to enable that message to go through as the stage then restarted. Comms need to be investigated. Must admit it's not my favourite event on the calendar but it's rarely dull.

Liked 27 Times in 8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EstWRC View Post
    This has been truly an embarrassment

People walking on the stages, lower class cars getting to drive only 4-5 stages, messed up red flag
    WRC latest results not showing any Hyundai in the leaderboard..

What could be happening?

Sent from my CPH1725 using Tapatalk

Liked 1,490 Times in 851 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jmwachuya View Post

What could be happening?

Sent from my CPH1725 using Tapatalk
    Honestly they're the last place I'd go to to check for the results, they're rarely updated, on time.
    Only you know your true potential.
    This year we rally #ForCraig

Liked 621 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jmwachuya View Post

What could be happening?
    None set a time on the last stage due to red flags. Give the stewards a few hours to think about it and they will add times.