Hybrid View

Liked 234 Times in 102 Posts
    I find it fascinating that a environmental friendly person such as he (considering his other work and statement) is against the idea of hybrid racing.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Liked 10,522 Times in 4,616 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Katvala View Post
    I find it fascinating that a environmental friendly person such as he (considering his other work and statement) is against the idea of hybrid racing.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk
    I don't think it's about the hybrid technology, more about the suspension and transmission restrictions coming for 2022 which have been criticized by many drivers.

3. Likes: pantealex (3rd April 2020)
    Liked 846 Times in 407 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnttiL View Post
    I don't think it's about the hybrid technology, more about the suspension and transmission restrictions coming for 2022 which have been criticized by many drivers.
    And even so, I don't understand why they'd be against it. Of course I have no authority on the matter but in theory the cars sound like they will be harder to drive and require more from the drivers than the current cars, which while fast and capable are apparently relatively stable and easy to drive fast (especially over jumps). I think from a spectator standpoint the show will be quite spectacular.

5. Likes: Fast Eddie WRC (4th April 2020)