Hybrid View

Liked 51 Times in 43 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AL14 View Post
    You mean he is not crashing two times per rally but only one now?
    Seriously, he didn't crash in: Sweden, Portugal, Poland, France, Spain. Stop this BS that he crashes all the time everywhere.

2. Likes: maciotacio (2nd November 2015),peter_85 (30th October 2015),WUff1 (30th October 2015)
    Liked 2,264 Times in 944 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thuGG View Post
    Seriously, he didn't crash in: Sweden, Portugal, Poland, France, Spain. Stop this BS that he crashes all the time everywhere.
    If they are not crash it's something else like punctures or similar. In fact he collect a few points in those rallyes where he didn't crash. That's why I would not call it an improvement in consistency . Sometimes it's the car's fault, yes, but it can't be everytime something else.

Liked 777 Times in 419 Posts
    He kind of does... I see why people say he crashes a lot because he really does.

I have more than one time put my head in my palms and went "arrrggh Robert, again?".
    Sometimes it is many times per rally as well.

I do get what AL14 says... But i still see potential in Robert.

Also coming from F1 he has defintely done a better job than Räikkönen who's efforts were quite frankly pathetic.
    Last edited by itix; 31st October 2015 at 02:21.

5. Likes: WUff1 (31st October 2015)
    Liked 1,137 Times in 610 Posts
    then why does he only has 8 points in 12 rally's?
    perhaps he doesn't always bins it completely, but he makes serious mistakes everytime.

the only rally that can be called good for him, was poland. when he only lost 2 minutes to ogier.

Quote Originally Posted by itix View Post
    Also coming from F1 he has defintely done a better job than Räikkönen who's efforts were quite frankly pathetic.
    raikkonen did a lot better than kubica. he didn't win stages, but he managed to get results.
    kubica had done 39 rally's before he shifted to a full wrc season, raikkonen had done 4.

raikkonen: 59 points in 21 wrc rally's
    kubica: 22 points in 24 wrc rally's
    http://www.ewrc-results.com/profile.php?p=6450&sct=1
    http://www.ewrc-results.com/profile.php?p=8567&sct=1

yet kubica scored 18 points in 7 rally's in wrc2, so it seems he knows how to drive fast.

7. Likes: pantealex (1st November 2015)
    Liked 10 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by denkimi View Post
    then why does he only has 8 points in 12 rally's?
    Don't you realize that most of his problems during this season are due to running own team?

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by peter_85 View Post
    Don't you realize that most of his problems during this season are due to running own team?
    well last year he rented a car and was useless as well... in the last 100 years rallying works like that, you either rent a car, have your own team or you find a sugar daddy to pay for you... then if you are worthy you get a chance to drive a works car and if you are good you get the chance to become a millionaire by driving...

Rallying is no different to any other profession if you look the big picture.

Kubica is fast of course, nobody denies that but he is not good enough to be in the sport at its highest level no matter how hard his fans cry...

Liked 111 Times in 48 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T View Post
    Rallying is no different to any other profession if you look the big picture.
    Kubica is fast of course, nobody denies that but he is not good enough to be in the sport at its highest level no matter how hard his fans cry...
    If you look at the big picture you need drivers that are filling the field. Like in every footballeague you have clubs that would never become champion but offcorse the league in every country needs it's numbers. In your world only Ogier and by God's gift Latvala deserves a place in the highest world of rallying but that isn't realistic you blind fool.
    And we have to thank Rk for his commitment and spectacular driving. In the beginning i didn't like him, just a second Raikkonen i thought but how wrong was i... Seen RK on gravel and tarmac live, looking at his performance on stages compare the others, watching him on TV: damn what a fantastic driver and what must the whole WRC really happy with a driver like him involved in the highest level of rally.
    And i think there are really not many, i can't even name 3 drivers right now, that could be deliver a better performance and/or speedwise than Kubica. Like so many times: how more people think the same about something how harder you choose the opposite. Sad isn't it...

11. Likes: maciotacio (2nd November 2015)
    Liked 2,264 Times in 944 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariusz View Post
    Yeah, that's the reasons of majority of all rally crashes, not only Kubica's
    Yes but the point is Kubica's is having problems everytime, every rally, not sometimes like the drivers you mentioned. He had also M-Sport behind him in 2014 and screwed it up, now he has his own team but it's not good that either... I wonder what should be ok then.

Quote Originally Posted by jacko View Post
    And we have to thank Rk for his commitment and spectacular driving. In the beginning i didn't like him, just a second Raikkonen i thought but how wrong was i... Seen RK on gravel and tarmac live, looking at his performance on stages compare the others, watching him on TV: damn what a fantastic driver and what must the whole WRC really happy with a driver like him involved in the highest level of rally.
    I partly agree with you. His commitment, his story, his skills are a value for WRC, but that doesn't mean that he doesn't build his path in the WRC in a completely wrong way. As it has been said billion of times, a rally doesn't finish at the end of the first stage or the first morning. You can be fast as much as you want but if you are not able to finish it keeping that speed without problems (unless you go slow like Prokop) than that speed has no sense, it doesn't count and at the end we can fairly say that it doesn't exist. It's good for spectators on that single stage, ok, but you don't win the game if you cheer the fans for one stage, you win it on sunday and he has always been far from it.

Liked 76 Times in 34 Posts
    Portugal he had an incident on SS4
    Poland had an incident on SS5
    Spain had an incident SS4, SS5, SS14 and SS20

Not counting in France were he got a puncture from a cut.

One rally he has been mistake free in Sweden, where even there he had a couple of spins.

So would you say he is unlucky for these 'incidents' where he went off, or hit something, or is he lucky that these incidents didn't cause permanent retirement?

I am a fan of Kubica, and we all acknowledge the skill Kubica has. No one is doubting him as a fast rally driver.

But these are the facts. You can check it if you want and prove me wrong.
    NZ Rally Car Database - nzrallycars.weebly.com

14. Likes: AL14 (31st October 2015),pantealex (31st October 2015)
    Liked 51 Times in 43 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by leighton323 View Post
    Portugal he had an incident on SS4
    Poland had an incident on SS5
    Spain had an incident SS4, SS5, SS14 and SS20

Not counting in France were he got a puncture from a cut.

One rally he has been mistake free in Sweden, where even there he had a couple of spins.

So would you say he is unlucky for these 'incidents' where he went off, or hit something, or is he lucky that these incidents didn't cause permanent retirement?

I am a fan of Kubica, and we all acknowledge the skill Kubica has. No one is doubting him as a fast rally driver.

But these are the facts. You can check it if you want and prove me wrong.
    I was talking about crashes, everyone has incidents.

Wysane z mojego SM-G920F przy uyciu Tapatalka