Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Liked 146 Times in 122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by airshifter View Post
    Ricciardo punks Seb once again, and Lewis punked Nico once again. This story seems to be a trend.
    In case you actually missed the race. Seb, starting from 4 positions behind Ricciardo was actually ahead of him after less than 10 laps. RIC demanded team orders via radio, which Seb answered by shaking him out of DRS range in less than two laps. He was then maneuvred ahead by Red Bull giving him a massive undercut. Seven seconds ahead of Vettel after the latter's way too late pitstop, Ricciardo lost further three seconds over he rest of the race.

It's true, Vettel got punked, but by the classless clowns behind the pit wall. No points for guessing why he's leaving the team. RB have forgotten awfully quick, who gave both their teams the first win and won 39 GPs and 4 titles for them. F1 has never been sentimental, but RB shafted him publicly for having the audacity to going to another team and that's an utter lack of class. The day will come when Danny RIC will be thrown to the wayside the same way when the next shiny new driver comes along.
    как могу я знать что я думаю, пока не слушал что я говорю

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Austin View Post
    Until you can provide a credible link that proves this, it's just bullshit and you know it.

What? Are we supposed to take your word for it?
    What do you expect me to do? Name the individuals so they can be sacked?

Banned
    Liked 152 Times in 123 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dj_bytedisaster View Post
    What do you expect me to do? Name the individuals so they can be sacked?
    Nah. Just keep making claims you can't back up. It's fun to watch.

Nah. Just keep making claims you can't back up. It's fun to watch.
    You may believe in your world, which is your god-given right - I believe in mine.

Banned
    You may believe in your world, which is your god-given right - I believe in mine.
    You're definitely in your own little word on this for sure.

How many people believe Ted's bullshit story?

So Mercedes conspires to fix races and Red Bull conspires to screw Vettel .... does that about cover it or is there more?

You must be utter hell on the alien abduction forums.

6. Likes: rjbetty (13th October 2014),Robinho (13th October 2014)
    Liked 169 Times in 131 Posts
    Two people from McLaren told me there is a ufo being hidden deep inside their Technology Centre actually.

My contacts tell me that in fact, this may be the true reason the new base was built in the first place.

btw didn't Mercedes members also let slip Rosberg did go off on purpose in Monaco? Doesn't that count though?
    SPAM - Going off topic to give you the deals you don't want.

You're definitely in your own little word on this for sure.

How many people believe Ted's bullshit story?

So Mercedes conspires to fix races and Red Bull conspires to screw Vettel .... does that about cover it or is there more?

You must be utter hell on the alien abduction forums.
    You can mock me all you want. It's easy to mock people on an internet forum. But once you get in contact with people, who actually work in F1, you'll quickly realize that there's an awful lot of skullduggery going on behind the scenes.
    You are perfectly within your rights not to believe me, but calling me a nutter, just because I can't publish the telephone number of the guys who told us, is a bit rich.
    Since most of the teams run a corporate stream-lined PR department these days, many team members build inofficial contacts to independent sources, like TJ13 to get stories out without having them censored by the PR drones and you'd be surprised how far up the food chain some of these guys are. At one point we got daily updates from Caterham guys. We had the story about the Bailiffs ransacking Leafield when the buggers were still at it. You can believe it or you can decline to do so, that's everybody's right, but don't assume you can tell if I'm a nutter.
    After all, three years ago you'd have called me a nutter for insinuating that the NSA engages in wide-spread observation of their own people and even taps into the private phones of allied heads of state. We know better now, don't we? Not that I knew before, but the point is - just because something sounds impossible to you, it doesn't mean that it actually is impossible.

Banned
    You can mock me all you want. It's easy to mock people on an internet forum.
    In an intellectual discussion, you are expected to back up your claims. That's how it works and you aren't up to it.

If you can't back it up, don't say it. Otherwise, people are right to question your credibility on the issue.
    Last edited by Doc Austin; 13th October 2014 at 04:59.

Banned
    OK, so Mercedes is fixing races and Red Bull is screwing Vettel, right?

Liked 653 Times in 512 Posts
    who actually work in F1, you'll quickly realize that there's an awful lot of skullduggery going on behind the scenes.
    If this is the case, then surely its fair to assume Vettel got an unfair advantage to help him win his 4 titles?

Which I have no issue with, but you seem to dismiss anything like that in the Vettel years and blast anyone who suggested he was not quite as good as 4 titles suggest.
    I still exist and still find the forum occasionally. Busy busy