Hybrid View

Liked 3,797 Times in 1,983 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    As for Ogier, I bet he's cursing the moment he signed for Citroen, it's the C3's third year and even with Sebastien, they still haven't found a solution to make that car work in all conditions...to win a championship you have to have the entire package, Ogier knows this and does seem really frustrated, I mean, he pushed like hell in the power stage and still Tanak was 0.5 second faster
    If Citroen kept same tarmac pace as they had last year Ogier would actually have a really good shot at the title even with not perfect gravel pace. In Corsica he got saved by a miracle but still 2nd place is much worse pointwise than first now (8 points difference) and Germany was just tragic. If they make the car work on tarmac I think he will be in really good position next year and if they make it work now in Catalunya he still has decent chance this year.

Liked 1,497 Times in 856 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mknight View Post
    If Citroen kept same tarmac pace as they had last year Ogier would actually have a really good shot at the title even with not perfect gravel pace. In Corsica he got saved by a miracle but still 2nd place is much worse point-wise than first now (8 points difference) and Germany was just tragic. If they make the car work on tarmac I think he will be in really good position next year and if they make it work now in Catalunya he still has decent chance this year.
    Yes but they said it themselves at some point in the season ( I think Germany), that they gained the pace on gravel by losing it on tarmac...but now coming to think of it, next year only has two proper tarmac rounds (Monte is kind of special) so...maybe they should continue working on gravel...with that said I hope they will find some solution in Catalunya or Sebastien can say goodbye to his crown....again time will tell....
    Only you know your true potential.
    This year we rally #ForCraig

3. Likes: er88 (6th October 2019)