Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Re: Two mass shootings in less than a week

Quote Originally Posted by Koz
    And now a shooting at LAX.
    Yes sir. Those gun controls are really helpful.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Three more shot today in Pittsburgh.
    Looking for a number of shooters this time, not the lone wolf type.

Liked 19 Times in 15 Posts

Hey bring the toxology report before you spout bullish!t - ah you can't because the government won't. Take all the murders in this country and
    look at the drugs involved. Do you really think this is the Christians shooting up the neighborhood. If meth is involved kill them all.
    everyone who tests positive for meth should get a 10mm straight in the head.
    Obama to Biden - "Let the Welfare checks rain upon the Earth - I am going to a barbecue"

Liked 192 Times in 142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roamy
    Hey bring the toxology report before you spout bullish!t - ah you can't because the government won't. Take all the murders in this country and
    look at the drugs involved. Do you really think this is the Christians shooting up the neighborhood. If meth is involved kill them all.
    If you shoot the gunman dead for his crimes, surely you'd then have to shoot the guy who shot him because he's a murderer too? Then the guy that shot the guy would need to die.... A firing squad with some using blanks would solve it I suppose. Time for a cuppa.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by henners88
    Quote Originally Posted by Roamy
    If you shoot the gunman dead for his crimes, surely you'd then have to shoot the guy who shot him because he's a murderer too? Then the guy that shot the guy would need to die.... A firing squad with some using blanks would solve it I suppose. Time for a cuppa.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Great response to the weird and scary post. I thought Halloween was over.

Liked 19 Times in 15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spafranco
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger
    Awful news, condolences to the victims' friends and families.

However it seems pretty clear that one new law isn't going to solve anything fast.

Good thing I don't have to solve it. :\
    Too true. Lets start with AR-13's, limit gun bullet capacity, limit number of guns to each household and not have a arsenal in so many homes. No guns within so many yards of a school, or workplace except for law enforcement. Seems as though the pedophiles have to obey these laws. Why not the more obvious guns. (not comparing gun owners to molesters ).

wrong - -- Lets start executing violent criminals :

“For the fun of it,” one teen said in the video.

In September, a 13-year-old boy was sentenced to 18 months of confinement for the beating death of a 51-year-old man in upstate New York.
    Obama to Biden - "Let the Welfare checks rain upon the Earth - I am going to a barbecue"