Page 110 of 125 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1241
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stefanvv
    The three gave up easily, unlike stones, many people hit them, some lucky, some not, that's Rallying
    "Thats the Rallying" has to be the most cliched and over used phrases trotted out on this forum.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Liked 58 Times in 27 Posts
    well for the first time im happy with a rally that latvala has crashed. well im his fun. but this is by far the best rally of the year. the speed shown by many drivers. and consistency. its amazing. neuville, ostberg, especially Jnikara in a mini.. faster than sordo. and other big names. kmeek.. haninnen.. i hope rally will be this exiting in all rallies. day one and we dont know who will surely win.

Liked 1,170 Times in 791 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasS
    "Thats the Rallying" has to be the most cliched and over used phrases trotted out on this forum.
    There is nothing better to reflect the reality than well polished cliche. I'm sure Paddon doesn't deserve this outcome of the Rally, I like his driving don't get me wrong, but 3rd party people don't deserve arrogancy against them also, this doesn't work in Paddon's favor, most certainly for his image. After all he must know what Rally is and seems nice enough to me for this kind of language on his defense. Dissapointed, yes, but that's how it should be.
    "With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI

Liked 98 Times in 26 Posts
    My video of the rally is online. Looking back on the fastest rally I've ever visited, it was absolutely fantastic!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsUyCVyTUEY

Liked 1,886 Times in 739 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JoostSchouten
    My video of the rally is online. Looking back on the fastest rally I've ever visited, it was absolutely fantastic!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsUyCVyTUEY

Great video! Nice to watch when i wasn't able to be there myself That fast downhill with the bump is in Palsankylä right? Østberg rolled there one year.
    "Die with memories, not with dreams" Scott McIsaac
    http://www.motorsportfilmer.net

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stefanvv
    There is nothing better to reflect the reality than well polished cliche. I'm sure Paddon doesn't deserve this outcome of the Rally, I like his driving don't get me wrong, but 3rd party people don't deserve arrogancy against them also, this doesn't work in Paddon's favor, most certainly for his image. After all he must know what Rally is and seems nice enough to me for this kind of language on his defense. Dissapointed, yes, but that's how it should be.
    On the contrary he had a great result all things considered. He had a game plan to make it on the podium and did just that.
    He chose not to "contest" the others on day 1 knowing that the real rally started on day 2 . Every body was pushing on Day 2 and his times were good and consistent . Day 2 before SS14 is a good snap shot of his abilities before all the carnage. Being taken out by the rock later on and not having Lappi in the rally changed the whole complexion of the rally for Paddon. Day 3, there was no point in chasing down Kubica but he still had the pressure to put some decent times against Lappi. That wasn't an enviable position to be in. He played his hand well put in some respectable times without throwing his 3rd position away by trying to make a point.

It was measured and mature performance from Paddon against far more experienced locals and better supported drivers.

Note the absence of any chaucerian vernacular to offend those with sensitive sensibilities.

Liked 802 Times in 437 Posts
    Ogier just needs 51 more points to be Champ even if JML or TN were to win the remaining rounds! Hope it's in the bag by France so we get the ultimate battle - but I don't see Ogier winning in Germany. A podium in Germany and Down under ought to be enough. 3 weeks to Trier
    Kris Meeke got fired -PSG so terrified they quit!

Liked 76 Times in 38 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SubaruNorway
    Great video! Nice to watch when i wasn't able to be there myself That fast downhill with the bump is in Palsankylä right? Østberg rolled there one year.
    As ever Joost, lovely video!

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    I'm looking for photos and videos about car no 122 Renault Clio R3. So if you have any, please send it to my email with some info about rights and rewards that you want from them...

Thank you

tarvainenjari(at)kolumbus.fi