Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

ARROWS - Cockpit Simulation Racing System

Hello to all reading this message,

My name is George Dounas and I am the founder of ARROWS, a project that takes a vanguard view of the cockpit simulation, aiming to redefine the model racecar concept.

You are invited to visit our page at (Please advise me if am I allowed to post links in this forum ?) where from you can be navigated to our:

1- Indiegogo campaign page where you can watch the video presentation of the project, as well as the written section where it is explained in detail.
    2- Facebook page.
    3- Twitter page.

Or you can just send us your comments and your views on the project

Thanks for your attention.
    The ARROWS Team

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by arrowscsrs
    Hello to all reading this message,

My name is George Dounas and I am the founder of ARROWS, a project that takes a vanguard view of the cockpit simulation, aiming to redefine the model racecar concept.

You are invited to visit our page at (Please advise me if am I allowed to post links in this forum ?) where from you can be navigated to our:

1- Indiegogo campaign page where you can watch the video presentation of the project, as well as the written section where it is explained in detail.
    2- Facebook page.
    3- Twitter page.

Or you can just send us your comments and your views on the project

Thanks for your attention.
    The ARROWS Team

It is a great pleasure to announce Mr Angelos Tsiaparas being the new member of the ARROWS team.
    Angelos is currently in his 4th year studying as a mechanical engineer in the National technical University of Athens, with specialty in air and ground vehicles and member of its Formula SAE team.
    We are proud to welcome him on board.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    We are redirecting this thread to Racing / F1