Page 154 of 168 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 1674
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hirvonen's poor performance could partly be explained by the strange situation he finds himself in. Nominally Citroen's main title hope, he has Loeb popping back for the odd play through the season to remind him who's boss. Pretty demotivating and confusing. I hope he's strong enough to learn to drive like he is the boss, and ignore the distraction of Loeb like Ogier did so well in Monte Carlo.

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Has anybody got any pictures of the one-off entries for this event? I've seen plenty of Ketomaa, Tidemand and Solberg, but none of Nikara, Tamrazov, or Gustafsson.

Liked 14 Times in 4 Posts
    Video from Rally sweden 2013!

Rally Sweden 2013 - YouTube

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by darkstar
    same for latvala(i hope it´s just the experience from testing the polo all year that makes ogier so much faster then him)...
    Latvala is very slow learner. Check his tarmac progress(?)! The acceptable speed appeared in his 8th full-season in WRC...

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post
    That was a great rally, up amongst the best I've been to.

As for Monte Carlo, I will not bother going there again.........

Liked 49 Times in 28 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Prisoner Monkeys
    Has anybody got any pictures of the one-off entries for this event? I've seen plenty of Ketomaa, Tidemand and Solberg, but none of Nikara, Tamrazov, or Gustafsson.
    I have Nikara in this link - 3 row
    WRC Sweden 2013 | Facebook

and again Nikara in this link - 5 row
    https://www.facebook.com/SOLORALLY/p.../photos_stream
    Supporting Ogier in the WRC & Ferrari in F1 & Ducati in MotoGP.

Liked 20 Times in 10 Posts
    Photos of Tamrazov car (and Kikireshko also) you can find on the official AT Rally facebook gallery:
    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...9489590&type=1

Liked 178 Times in 78 Posts
    Finally a real challenger to Loeb's domination......so Loeb is running away! Boring!! I cant see anyone beating Ogier anywhere this season from now on, bar France! Was a great weekend in Sweden though, apart from the drunk Swede on the rally bus who threatened to kill me. Didnt find the locals to be very friendly or helpful in general.

Liked 34 Times in 18 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rallyper
    #Ucci// I think you should give more credit to Mads Ostberg. Hasn´t he proved more than just being good at snow conditions?? You must have short memory. The arab winner, well, we can praise him, but please don´t overestimate his performance. But it´s very nice having these drivers in sweden, for sure.

But now to more impressions:

You guys has already forgot what Tidemand did in first leg? Remeber it was amongst his first couple of races in WRC car. Remember how he beat more experienced drivers from Finland, Belgium and Russia... So what about his work in Sweden? Wouldn´t it be great seeing him in a works car, let´s say in 2014???
    It was one the first rallies on snow for Neuville. I am sure Tidemand has done a lot more snow rallies and so he has a lot more experience on snow and it was his home event. It was expected that he was faster than Neuville on this event. Tidemand has to show also some results outside Sweden this year. How can you already talk about a works car when he has (almost) no experience outside Sweden and Norway?

Liked 2,850 Times in 1,618 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wim_Impreza
    It was one the first rallies on snow for Neuville. I am sure Tidemand has done a lot more snow rallies and so he has a lot more experience on snow and it was his home event. It was expected that he was faster than Neuville on this event. Tidemand has to show also some results outside Sweden this year. How can you already talk about a works car when he has (almost) no experience outside Sweden and Norway?
    It´s easy to explain. Me amongst many others has seen the next super star in rallying. It was long time since we saw this fast and so mayure young driver in Sweden. Comparing him to Neuville... Well Neuville might not have experience in snowconditions but for sure ways of more experience driving a WRC-car.

But let´s not argue who´s best, just make the conclusion Tidemand is a coming man. At least we swedes knows that already. mokin:
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...