Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FIAT1
    How many times will young audiences wil hear phrases ,turbo or Indy500 in period of time when movie is promoted, in theaters, dvd,tv etc. Is it gona help? I guarantee you it won't hurt, therefore it's all good.
    I agree. It can't hurt. I am just saying that it probably won't be the grand, marketing move to springboards the ICS past NASCAR in popularity.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by call_me_andrew
    Speaking of Driven, does anyone remember what Estella Warren's character was supposed to contribute to the plot? I seem to have forgotten.
    Dunno, but she is one hot looking Canadian girl...which doesn't excuse Stallone for wasting everyone's time. Most of my friends in the local marshalling community were gung ho to see the movie since a lot of the footage was shot in Toronto (Chicago in the movie was Toronto actually) and they were extra's. Heard TONS about the movie going in....and they saw it...and not one of them could believe you could make a movie THAT bad. The only racing movie I hold out hope for is Ron Howard's effort, which I think is going to be called "Rush" but I don't know if there is anything out yet about it.
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".