Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm not slating the car at all, I think it looks really nice but it just didn't have the pace that the s2000 petrols had. Shame, cos it's a good idea but it won't be winning races.
    WTCC - Priaulx all the way!
    BTCC - Plato for Prime Minister!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    listening to Rick they have a lot of plans for this car and it should be doing a lot better soon.
    Just give it and them time.
    It's a pity that TOCA doesn't take into account new teams like this and allow them extra testing
    I've got friends racing all over the world.... good luck to you all.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Les
    It's a pity that TOCA doesn't take into account new teams like this and allow them extra testing
    I suppose Gow could give special dispensation for extra test days - if they don't ask they won't find out...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Let's be Honest. Did you think it would be up there Whipping the Seats and the Vauxhall's. It takes patients, Hopefuly as the year goes on it will Improve, Who knows maybe next year we will see more than 1 of them in the Field.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It's still a totally unknown quantity! may even take as long as mid-season before it starts to make proper impact at the sharp end, but i do hope it's sooner than that, other than that, well done to them for taking on a project, and well done for getting the diesel on the grid
    COMING SOON . . . b2 Original Teile

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by reidy_fan
    bearing in mind that Rick Kerry and his squad have developed the car from scratch the fact that they are there shows a lot. Of course comments like the heading to this thread really encourages guys like Rick to come on here and have a chat with us fans :-(
    Agreed. That's why I will change the thread title in a moment.

Unlike many other cars in recent years that have started a season without much testing, the derv didn't break. That's a great start to a championship in any new teams book.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I was sat next to a guy today who claimed to know Rick Kerry, and said he was actually on the verge of not racing due to the fact the car was still in bits mid-week! Credit to him and the team for turning up and competing, considering they've not turned a wheel before this race I think they did ok. Hopefully we'll see an improvement as the season continues, with a totally new car and a new engine they were never going to be scoring points. To call it a 'waste of time' seems a tad silly though..

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kali
    ....it was lapped by the front runners in every race and even the old BTC spec cars left it half a lap behind.
    At least he showed some courtesy to the leading cars when he was being lapped and got well out of the way unlike someone else.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hope it improves. Lovely car and respect to Kerry for the bold move.
    WTCC - Priaulx all the way!
    BTCC - Plato for Prime Minister!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I believe they are expecting some upgrades which will give some more bhp. Unfortunately, they weren't ready in time for Brands.

Good effort anyway. I was pleased to see them out. And I actually think the cars looks great!