Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I was complaining obout lack of promotion , but I heard and read more obout Milwaukee race in last three weeks than in last three years combined. Good news!!!
    Keep it fast, keep it real!!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FIAT1
    I was complaining obout lack of promotion , but I heard and read more obout Milwaukee race in last three weeks than in last three years combined. Good news!!!
    Yeah, I think they are going to be promoting this well. I heard they will be promoting in Indianapolis as well and offer busing to the race in Milwaukee.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by numanoid
    Yeah, I think they are going to be promoting this well. I heard they will be promoting in Indianapolis as well and offer busing to the race in Milwaukee.
    Dumb, Dumb, Dumb. They should try promoting in Wisconsin. I haven't heard and thing here and don't expect to.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FIAT1
    Are you from WI?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by numanoid
    Are you from WI?
    No, I'm from Chicago and I think they want to give a special treatment to us in IL. What I'm saying is, I have heard on radio,tv and local papers more obut a saved race this year, then any promotion for the race years before . Indyfest promotion did not start at this point, therfore my WI frends I think this year race will be fine and is up to us and our frends to make sure it comes back.
    Keep it fast, keep it real!!!