Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BDunnell
    Rubbish. I come from the UK. I therefore know better than you. There is nothing I have ever wished to say that I have been unable to. And find me any piece of legislation that prevents people from being 'politically incorrect', whatever that phrase, only trotted out by the most tiresome individuals, means.
    Ask ROWAN LAXTON

Or Simon Sheppard

I do agree that Geert Wilders should not have been banned in the way that he was, though.
    Was there a better way to ban him?

Liked 77 Times in 62 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by anthonyvop
    Ask ROWAN LAXTON

Or Simon Sheppard

Was there a better way to ban him?
    Not at all, clearly. You have misinterpreted my words.

As for the rest of your post, those individuals are utterly hateful.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Not at all, clearly. You have misinterpreted my words.

As for the rest of your post, those individuals are utterly hateful.

Yep. They are despicable examples of human beings

But

I defend their right to spew their stupidity. For a government to suppress it is what CENSORSHIP is and proves that their is no Freedom of Speech in the UK. Only freedom of approved speech.

Liked 201 Times in 155 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by anthonyvop
    For a government to suppress it is what CENSORSHIP is and proves that their is no Freedom of Speech in the UK. Only freedom of approved speech.
    Schenck v. United States (1919)
    Brandenburg v. Ohio (1969)

I also refer you to the famous racial case of Pot vs Kettle.
    The Old Republic was a stupidly run organisation which deserved to be taken over. All Hail Palpatine!

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo
    Schenck v. United States (1919)
    Has been all but struck down

Brandenburg v. Ohio (1969)
    Backs up my claim....A person has to be inciting a lawless action not just be critical. Saying a particular religion is evil and should be done away with will net you no legal action from the government of the USA.

I also refer you to the famous racial case of Pot vs Kettle.

Ahhhh......A perfect example of how those with jealous hatred in their argument will fail to see the folly of their ideals.

Pot.....

Kettle.....

Next time try a little research before using an analogy

Liked 36 Times in 29 Posts
    Try telling that to those of us who already work as hard as we can.
    Who would those be? You? Do you sometimes spend time posting on this forum when you are at work? Then what you said is complete BS, you obviously are not working as hard as you can.
    "signature room for rent"

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Trying to find the correct words to express what I want to say but I just can't find the appropriate words....
    Without sharing there can be no justice,
    Without justice there can be no peace,
    Without peace there can be no future.
    please click here once a day: http://www.thehungersite.com

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by driveace
    Come on Bolton,i enjoy your debates.And also agree there are far too many people employed in the public sector,and many who are paid far too much.In the economic climate we find ourselves in,we ALL have to tighten our belts,and put more in for less.The Leeds binmen work only 4 days a week ,then have 4 days off.The teachers at our local school are striking,because the school governers have voted for the school to become an Academy,and their strike is for the fact that,they (may) lose some pension rights.They were gathering 2 weeks ago for a protest walk throug the town centre,with their banners ,and leading the procession were the local union reps,and most of the Labour members of North Leeds.I can remember when the Labour government,were still in office of a school,where they were all flying off to Spain for a 3 day meeting,it got out into the papers,and the said school,then after trying to defend their decision to go to Spain,then cancelled the trip.Also i lived close to a family,who,s son went to Hull on one of those "Mickey Mouse " courses.At the end of the course he failed,and he failed his final exams for the next 2 years too.They met him and said,they did not wish him to stay another year so were giving him a pass.That was 15 years ago,and half of that period he has never worked,and when he has worked it has been 2 days a week,as a chef,in a rural cafe ran by his mother.
    Hallelujah there is common sense on here after all!

If they are against it, quite right too. It was probably the only remaining way for them to object to something to which they object.
    What they were forced to work there, I'd have thought that was against the law, isn't slavery illegal?

They are free to leave any time; if they don't like the heat best leave the kitchen FFS.

Quote Originally Posted by Garry Walker
    Who would those be? You? Do you sometimes spend time posting on this forum when you are at work? Then what you said is complete BS, you obviously are not working as hard as you can.
    He only works at some plane spotters magazine so isn't going to be too taxing is it?

Besides he'll have loads of free time as bound to be single/friendless.