What happened at Las Vegas is very tragic, but could've happened at Texas or another oval as well. The tragic accident of October 16th is not a reason to ban 1,5 mile ovals from IndyCar racing. The reason I don't want to have Vegas on the schedule next year, is because it reminds me too much from Dan. But the oval itself is great, that's why I wouldn't be against it if Chicagoland or Kentucky would replace it.

I don't like DanicaFan's schedule. It has some good ovals, but c'mon... This would be better for the GoDaddy DaniCar Series, but that doesn't exist. Of course you're free to post the race schedule as YOU would like it.

I'm a fan of the balanced schedule as you may know. I might be one of the few people around here, who liked the IRL very much. Honestly, what we have nowadays is WAY better (INDYCAR with both ovals and road courses).

My favorite IndyCar race schedule was the one from 2010, when they had 9 road/street courses and 8 ovals. Also for this year it was supposed to have 9 road/street courses and 8 ovals.. But due the very tragic thing at Las Vegas and the Motegi race that was replaced from the oval to the road course, I didn't like it as much as the 2010 schedule. Many people would maybe think I hate the 2012 schedule, and for some reason I don't. Instead, I like it very much.

Some people might think IndyCar is the new version of CART, but it isn't. Now we have IndyCar, and both CART and IRL don't exist anymore.