Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Changing Location

or more accurately, setting one in the first place! I've looked all through 'My Profile' and 'Settings' but can't seem to find it. Can anyone tell me how?

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IceWizard
    or more accurately, setting one in the first place! I've looked all through 'My Profile' and 'Settings' but can't seem to find it. Can anyone tell me how?
    Go to your "Edit Profile" under Forum Actions at the top of this page. Click on that, then scroll to the bottom of that page to the section labeled "additional information". It appears that the labels for the individual blocks are missing (at least on IE8). The big block is for general info about you, the 1st of the small blocks below it is your location. Fill that in, then click save changes at the bottom right.
    #4 2014 Sprint Cup Champion, 2007 Daytona 500,2003 Brickyard 400,2x Coke 600,2014 Southern 500 Champ: 962 starts,90 wins, 345 T5s, 544 T10s, 44 poles, 2x NNS champ

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Thanks for that, I now have a location. As you say, the labels are missing in IE8 and in Firefox as well.