Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 16 Times in 16 Posts
    Vettel buy a thousand country miles, with a return ticket. Yes he has the best car, but he is just sh!tt!ng on everyone at the moment. He has been sublime at the front, the others need to come up with a solution fast, especially his teammate who is starting to look rather second rate!
    "But it aint how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done." Rocky.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ioan
    Oh well, yet another my favorite driver is ********* thread!
    Not quite. My favorite is Alonso, but so far the driver of the year is Vettel. Easily.
    Formula 1

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by George6890
    Hello, Chaps and Chapesses,

What with the half way point of what's been quite an epic 2011, who are your top three drivers of the season thus far?

IMHO:
    1. Alonso: He's driven the a**e off of a car which really shouldn't be where it is. I wouldn't bet against a 2010 style fight back this year. Also the best looking of all the drivers

2. Vettel: Just because.

3. Button: He seems to be driving better than even when he won the title. JB has driven Intelligent and outpacing his far more highly rated team mate, and good job I say .

(Also, what was up with 'Nando's beard today? Looked like he missed a bit!)
    Agree with the nominee, Alonso and Vettel they may swap place. Except the best looking, it may be about taste, I still rate Timo Glock.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by George6890
    Hello, Chaps and Chapesses,

What with the half way point of what's been quite an epic 2011, who are your top three drivers of the season thus far?

IMHO:
    1. Alonso: He's driven the a**e off of a car which really shouldn't be where it is. I wouldn't bet against a 2010 style fight back this year. Also the best looking of all the drivers

2. Vettel: Just because.

3. Button: He seems to be driving better than even when he won the title. JB has driven Intelligent and outpacing his far more highly rated team mate, and good job I say .

(Also, what was up with 'Nando's beard today? Looked like he missed a bit!)
    Agree with the nominee, about race-craft Alonso and Vettel can swap place. Button is good compromise of skill and great looking, without beard please. Yet I still rate Timo Glock.

Liked 478 Times in 371 Posts
    Alonso is my driver of the year so far, by a mile.

Vettel then. Hamilton and Button after that.

Liked 36 Times in 29 Posts
    Probably Alonso
    "signature room for rent"

Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    Vettel has made one mistake and the season is half over. that kind of incredible driving hasn't been seen at least since prime schumacher. Alonso spent half of monaco trying to get a sniff on vettel in a faster car and couldn't.

Liked 182 Times in 139 Posts
    I would refrain from calling anyone a driver of the year because this year is not over yet. However, if things continue the way they were going so far, I don't see how one could possibly assert, with a straight face, that Vettel is not the driver of the year.