Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Maybe I'm the crazy one here, but from what I've read, RC put Kyle into a headlock and punched him a bunch of times in the face. This was witnessed by quite a few garage guys. If you ask me, Kyle's "punishment" in this situation will significantly pale in comparison to the one RC is about to receive.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NickFalzone
    Maybe I'm the crazy one here, but from what I've read, RC put Kyle into a headlock and punched him a bunch of times in the face. This was witnessed by quite a few garage guys. If you ask me, Kyle's "punishment" in this situation will significantly pale in comparison to the one RC is about to receive.
    I think that Kyle should have got a lot worse than that. Maybe some time off resting with a broken leg or two..... These are the actions of a PUNK not a professional driver....
    The Only True Triple Crown Winner-- Al Unser Sr. 1978- Indy 500, Pocono 500, Ontario 500

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 00steven
    I know that you guys are a bunch of Kyle Busch haters, but what the hell did he do wrong?! A young rookie runs him up the track almost into the wall and Kyle taps him after the race just to let him know he didn't appreciate it. How many times have we seen that? All the time! In fact, I'm sure we've seen your boy Harvick do it a ton in the past.

Now I will accept my punishment for being a Kyle Busch fan...

Proceed with the hate.
    Don't feel alone, I'm a Kyle Busch fan too. But some of these young guns need to remember that there are some old guys in the garage area who remember the old days when crap like Kyle's used to be handled with a real ass-whippin'. Some of those old guys like Childress are still around.
    DVR . . . . . Life is too short to watch commercials.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by harvick#1
    no its not, I dont believe Harvick or any other Cup driver should be in the Nationwide or Truck series anymore, they have nothing to prove
    I don't think they're trying to "prove" anything, they just like to race. That's the difference between a NASCAR driver and other race car drivers.
    DVR . . . . . Life is too short to watch commercials.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    These guys own teams so, I think they should be able to race. It says a lot about both guys that they want to race when they can.

I look forward to seeing what they do to RC because as far as I can see Kyle did no wrong.
    Kyle Busch #18 M&M's Toyota Camry
    Dario Franchitti #10 Target Honda Dallara DW12

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NickFalzone
    RC put Kyle into a headlock and punched him a bunch of times in the face.
    Now if we can only get someone to do the same to Harvick, that'd be great

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 00steven
    I look forward to seeing what they do to RC because as far as I can see Kyle did no wrong.
    Richard is tired of paying to fix damage cars/trucks from Kyle's wreckless driving in the lower series. this started because Joey passed Kyle clean on the last lap and Kyle door slammed him after the race, which is childish, Kyle is already on probation, but it seems Nascar is turning their eyes again on Kyle because he was once again the person who started this incident, you have to admit that.
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Sounds like NASCAR made their decision. From Jayski:

UPDATE 3: NASCAR officials met with Richard Childress and Kyle Busch Sunday morning at Kansas Speedway. Later NASCAR president Mike Helton met with the media and said that, in NASCAR's view, Kyle Busch did not do anything during or after race to violate his probation. NASCAR considered ejecting Childress from the track but decided to allow him to stay because his teams needed a race-day leader. However, Childress will have restrictions on where he can go during the race and it not likely to be allowed on pit road. In addition, further penalties to Childress will be announced by Tuesday. Following is NASCAR's complete statement: "NASCAR has reviewed the incident involving Richard Childress and Kyle Busch after the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race Saturday at Kansas Speedway. We have met with all parties involved and have determined what happened yesterday is unacceptable and will not be tolerated by NASCAR. Richard Childress's actions were not appropriate and fell far short of the standard we expect of owners in this sport. We have met with Childress this morning and made our position very clear to him. Further, we expect he will make it clear to all in his organization to ensure this situation does not escalate any further. We will announce our actions regarding this incident Monday. Kyle Busch remains on probation with NASCAR and we continue to watch his actions carefully. However, we have determined that Kyle's involvement in this incident does not violate his probation and no further action is required."(6-5-2011)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    RC will undoubtedly be fined and some restrictions could be placed on him at the track for a few races. I doubt that access to his teams could extend beyond restrictions. I'd bet money that Coach Gibbs and Mr C will be meeting to discuss the incident.

NASCAR loves this stuff. This is the stuff that puts butts in the seats.
    "You win some, lose some, and wreck some." - Dale Earnhardt

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Angry

kayle bush is a wimp cry baby and a two faced puss I hope some one puts you in the wall in every race. kayle needs to man up to his cry baby ways. go home wimp