Page 26 of 45 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

For you sig to be true....

Quote Originally Posted by DanicaFan
    I cant wait for this race. The weather will be great. And come Sunday afternoon, my signature will become truth when Danica takes the checkers!
    You will need to change "winner" to "whiner". It takes talent, not hype, to win the race.
    Green, Green, Green!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    comments from Dixon and Tags following Friday practice:
    http://www.fanviewpoint.com/2011/05/...anassi-at.html

I am thinking this race has all the potential for being very exciting. Maybe it's my own excitement for the event, but Servia and Tags up front makes me think that possibly someone can stop the Penskannasi tide.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    a little off topic - but somewhat relevant to the discussion relative to Bruno and RHR - the two HRT cars have been allowed to start the Monaco grand prix despite not setting qualifying times.... not quite apples for apples - but this just illustrates that this sort of thing is not an isolated incident.....

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DanicaFan
    I cant wait for this race. The weather will be great. And come Sunday afternoon, my signature will become truth when Danica takes the checkers!
    I will make no dire predictions one way or the other as I prefer to avoid eating crow - but you may want to make sure you have a high quality crow sauce on hand for dinner Sunday night in the fridge next to the bottle of champagne - just to cover your bases

I do not think you prediction is as far fetched as some would believe, Indy tends to favor Danica's racing style - but I think she is far from a favorite........

If there is to be a dark horse winner I would tend to look to Tags, Servia or even Carpenter.... Of the female runners I would imagine Danica has the best chance - but Simona is not far behind.....

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Sauce? F that!

Only one way to eat crow and that's raw fear factor style!

*posting from my phone in the airport
    Sarah Fisher..... Team owner of a future Indy500 winning car!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Anyone have any Carb day times? I know Dixon was on top. Where did Tags wind up?

Gary
    "If you think there's a solution, you're part of the problem." --- George Carlin :andrea: R.I.P.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by garyshell
    Anyone have any Carb day times? I know Dixon was on top. Where did Tags wind up?

Gary
    http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/91781

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris R

I will make no dire predictions one way or the other as I prefer to avoid eating crow - but you may want to make sure you have a high quality crow sauce on hand for dinner Sunday night in the fridge next to the bottle of champagne - just to cover your bases

I do not think you prediction is as far fetched as some would believe, Indy tends to favor Danica's racing style - but I think she is far from a favorite........

If there is to be a dark horse winner I would tend to look to Tags, Servia or even Carpenter.... Of the female runners I would imagine Danica has the best chance - but Simona is not far behind.....
    I think the Princess will tool around the track unmolested at about 2 mph slower than the leaders, stay out of trouble, and with a few crashes/failures eliminating some faster cars, and maybe even a lucky alternate fuel pit strategy, finish in the top 10. She will never be a factor for the lead on speed, only attrition or temporary fuel mileage will move her up.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks DBell!

Looks like Tags did just fine. Hope they have a hot weather setup at the ready. It is going to be a scorcher tomorrow.

Gary
    "If you think there's a solution, you're part of the problem." --- George Carlin :andrea: R.I.P.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Dario FTW! I am a fanboy...
    Formula 1