Page 6 of 45 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    She ended upside down after a long skid, some air time and hitting the fence. She crawled out by herself and walked to the transport vehicle with doctor along side. Have not heard official report from medical. Car is in real bad shape.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Something broke and you can see the car bottom out just before the spin. The track announcer says she was taken to Methodist for burns on her hands.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Fearsome looking crash, so glad to hear she's more or less ok. What caused it to go airborne the second time, anyone know? Run up and over a wheel maybe?
    No longer active on this forum

Liked 827 Times in 374 Posts
    Second degree burns on her left or was it right hand?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mousti
    Second degree burns on her left or was it right hand?
    Not sure but it was either one or the other I think.
    It isn't the car Danica...it is the space between the steering wheel and the seat.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TURN3
    Not sure but it was either one or the other I think.
    Now, that is safe to say!!
    :champion:car Continuing since 1909
    http://www.youtube.com/user/champcar4ever

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Left.
    “It used to be about trying to do something. Now it’s about trying to be someone.”

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Is it just me or does there seem to be a dearth of information coming from Indy this year, particularly on this website? Nobody is doing a good job of covering it if you ask me. What about the stories of drivers wandering the pits, helmets in hand trying to a deal for the cars that are entered without drivers? And what about some in depth coverage of how all the rookie drivers really feel about the pressure of having to get ready on a short timeline? Pretty saccharine if you ask me. Charlotte's doing a better job of reporting on the stupid goat rodeo they're staging this weekend. Are there no pr people filing from the speedway. In the words of ESPN NFL...Come on man!
    life is always a crisis, for without crisis, there would be no excitement to life.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by booger
    Is it just me or does there seem to be a dearth of information coming from Indy this year, particularly on this website? Nobody is doing a good job of covering it if you ask me. What about the stories of drivers wandering the pits, helmets in hand trying to a deal for the cars that are entered without drivers? And what about some in depth coverage of how all the rookie drivers really feel about the pressure of having to get ready on a short timeline? Pretty saccharine if you ask me. Charlotte's doing a better job of reporting on the stupid goat rodeo they're staging this weekend. Are there no pr people filing from the speedway. In the words of ESPN NFL...Come on man!
    I'm sure things will perk up a bit once qualifying starts, but I agree.. not much to talk about/get excited about so far. In fact, if I didn't follow some of the drivers on Twitter, I probably wouldn't know much at all about what's happening at Indy this May.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Scott Speed just quit Dragon...