View Poll Results: Who was the Man of the Race ?

Voters
117. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kimi

34 29.06%
  • Hamilton

64 54.70%
  • Massa

9 7.69%
  • Rosberg

10 8.55%
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Itīs very clear for me, Hamilton has been in a place that very few people waits for this first race.
    "Brevity is the soul of wit". - Hamlet Quote (Act II, Scene II).

Liked 22 Times in 17 Posts
    Hamilton was scarily quick.

But it has to go to Kimi. Pole, Fastest Lap and the win.

Can't do better than that.

Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts

Exclamation Rosberg

I've added him on the poll, if anyone want to change his vote please let me know by PM or by posting in here. Sorry for not adding him in the first place

pino
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life

Filming episode 18 of Bob called 'Richard, I am your father!' Bob's long lost son!
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea
    I hate to be controversial because being a Brit I should go for Hamilton, but Kimi was my man of the race.

Welcome back Andrea
    Jim Raynor will be returning soon!

Liked 50 Times in 32 Posts
    My vote goes to Hamilton, apart one small mistake he drove a good, mature race.
    Kimi didn't really do anything out of the ordinary, Massa really should have tried to be more agressive and i won't vote Rosberg, ever.
    C'est la vie ja taksi tuo.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    I think Massa is coming under some very unjustified criticism here. We should not forget that he was quite probably fuelled to brimming, and that will explain why he could not match Kimi's pace, or get passed the Hondas as quickly as he could.

Also, was he not on a one stopper, and as he had to use both tyre compounds, I am sure that they were pretty ropey come the end of his stints.

But hey, I think Hamilton was VERY impressive. An excellent start, composed throughout the weekend, and he lead the race too, don't forget.

I would also vote for Nico, really shone out there in the race, and a great move on Ralf. I really hope Williams start to come good this year.

Davidson also deserves a mention, for is practice times, just a shame he could not replicate that in qualifying.
    Opinions are like ar5eholes, everyone has one.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninse
    Itīs very clear for me, Hamilton has been in a place that very few people waits for this first race.
    I agree. While everyone expected Kimi to deliver, it's not necessarily true for Lewis. He almost took second place! I couldn't beleive he was keeping Alsonso at bay.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    My feeling said that Hamilton will have a really good race, I expected Raikkonen to dominate, and Massaīs drive to 6th was nothing special, regarding that he had the best car on the grid. So to my surprise I have to vote for Rosberg, whom I really didnīt rate high after last years season.
    Fan. Not Fanatic.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Lewis Hamilton was obviously the man of the race, a totally new driver overshoots my prediction and many people, and how he was constantly driving the car only with minor correction.

I am not sure that was right Ron called him into the pit too late - playing so called conservative strategy - to enable Alonso took his place thereafter, Once Alonso got out of Hamilton's car he could make the gap to the race leader closer, but it was too late. As usual, Alonso doesn't do anything dramatically; he tends to do anything consistently.

As a new debutant, insisting to drive at the same pace in front of senior driver that is also a reigning champion i don't think it was totally right, except if he can significantly with a marked difference to be in front, I wouldn't mind if he keep his position and keep challenge for the better place.

The whole performance of McLaren, in term of speed and reliability, has increased significantly, what a lovely race and seems to be for the whole season.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i got to say it was a tie between hamilton who was absolutly brilliant in his maiden race and kimi who must have had tremendous pressure put upon his shoulder trying to replace shumi. i feel massa had a great result but if it was kimi or alonso in his shoes, i have a feeling they would have finished with a better result. actually who is to say, massa put in stunning times all weekend before quali. i can't wait to see how massa answers back in the next GP.

bottom line i gave my vote to kimi

i must say the race itself was quite a snoozer but the backstories between teammates is drama at its best so far.
    option 13...nuff said