Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    http://f1.gpupdate.net/en/news/2007/...n_performance/

Heikki's performance? I think everyone could see on TV and I don't need to protect anyone, it was rubbish," Briatore told Reuters. "What else an I say? If I tell you it was good then I'm a complete idiot."

"It wasn't very good," he added. "When you start like that you don't have any trouble getting better - there's plenty of room for improvement. It wasn't the Heikki we know from testing - I don't know what happened. We know he is good, but this performance was so bad - and we have to try to get the real Heikki for the next race."
    Briatore is such a prick... Yes Heikki did some mistakes in the race but slamming your own driver like this is completley uncalled for.. Not only do you make him feel worse about him self now but it can destroy his confidence for future races knowing that the team principle has 0 trust in him.. disgusting..
    ''If your in control, your not going fast enough''

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by slinkster
    I think he's just lovely
    That's just the main problem with Heikki. For being a GREAT F1-driver, you have to be bad, arrogant, aggressive, remorseless SOB!
    (For example, take a look at Lewis's moves on the start & first corner, now THAT'S what I'm talkin'bout!)
    But I guess Heikki's just lovely...
    --==MIKKO==--

Liked 50 Times in 32 Posts
    I wonder how much of Flava Flav's comments are an attempt to hide the fact that currently their car is utter pants compared to what they had year ago.

I've seen only the re-run of the race and it showed only two bigger mistakes, neither of which really cost him points as he was going to pit after the spin anyway and i think he was tentht when he ran wide one corner trying to catch Trulli(?).

Biggest worry isn't few mistakes but the lack of blinding speed. And let's be honest, all of us expected, if just only secretly, to win the damn thing lapping everyone and their mothers three times.
    C'est la vie ja taksi tuo.

Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts
    I still believe it's all Flavio fault, he told everyone that Heikki is only second to Alonso... Anyway I like the guy ( not in the same way as slinkster though ) : and I hope he will improve alredy from next race
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life

Liked 22 Times in 17 Posts
    So much for believing HK would end Fisi's career. Poor weekend from HK - he's going to have to do better than that.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I think Heikki tried to overdrive the car and himself being pushed by the team to catch the Toyota's. Now everybody is congratulating Hamilton, and he did great, but don't forget he had his moments too. Last year Montoya ended his race prematurely jumping a curbstone much like Hamilton did twice. If the McLaren had shut down like last year, would everybody be shouting about it too? I think Heikki did ok. If he had ended on the podium we would be talking about his great performance and his mistakes being minor. Btw, Hamilton has the better car and wasn't really pressured by Alonso. Alonso himself sais he was going to overtake him in the second pitstop. If he had pushed him on track maybe he would have run wide too. Really, I think Heikki deserves a little more credit.
    If a problem has a solution, you don't have to worry about it. If a problem doesn't have a solution, you don't have to worry about it either.

Filming episode 18 of Bob called 'Richard, I am your father!' Bob's long lost son!
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stevie_gerrard
    Still cant quite believe that Flavio slagged him off after the race, theres still an entire season to go yet Flav :
    I can, sounds just like Flav
    Jim Raynor will be returning soon!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I heard that Heikki had bad problems with Balance and later on in the race, graining on tyres, so perhaps that explains some of his lack of speed.

What flavio said was horrible. One way to crush a rookie's confidence! way to go flav! idiot.. i'm actually suprised that the journalist was able to understand what flavio had said, because whenever i hear him speaking, it sounds kind of like a cross between someone speaking whilst brushing their teeth and a bad online translation.

I dont think we saw true Heikki this weekend. When i saw him driving at the silverstone test in september his driving was spot on, he didnt even spin on Piquet's oil slick, unlike some other cars... i shall wait to see more of him on track, but i will always be a Heikki fan!

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    It's also strange how the only radio conversations we hear from Renault are those telling their drivers to hurry up :\
    Useful F1 Twitter thingy: http://goo.gl/6PO1u

Liked 46 Times in 41 Posts
    Heikki said his aim was to finish the race and he did just that. So mission accomplished and let's move on to the next race.
    Forza Jules! Forza Michael!