Page 37 of 44 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TURN3
    Why go with TK or Wheldon when neither apparently has that?
    I can't answer the full series of questions you just asked, but if the Wheldon/Rossiter deal comes together it will be because of Lotus.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    With Coyne, would Bourdais drive the CITGO car on road and street courses? And someone else, like Lloyd the other car full time?
    “It used to be about trying to do something. Now it’s about trying to be someone.”

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Kanaan says he'll be in the series. http://www.band.com.br/esporte/formu...D=100000407202
    “It used to be about trying to do something. Now it’s about trying to be someone.”

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Krogshöj
    Kanaan says he'll be in the series. http://www.band.com.br/esporte/formu...D=100000407202
    For those who don't read Portuguesse:

The essay, with Band Folia
    [email:3trgq5or]esporte@eband.com.br[/email:3trgq5or]
    In the Carnival of Salvador, Tony Kanaan had a message for his fans on Saturday: it ensures that will compete in the formula Indy this year. The pilot, who is in the capital Bahia enjoying revelry in stateroom Planet Band, said that the hit with a new team is near and that the announcement could come next week.

"We're hit with a team. Will work out. The staff that twists in formula Indy by Band had many doubts if I'd run this year. It is not right yet, but this week after Carnival we will have a legal business to advertise. Everyone will be able to attend the race here in Brazil, in São Paulo. I guarantee that I'll be there, "said Kanaan in an interview with Daniela Freitas.

Kanaan had been announced as De Ferran for 2011, but the team failed to all resources needed to compete in the Indy and gave up to run this year. The pilot then ran out of the car for the season, a problem that, according to the own Kanaan, is close to being resolved.

"For fans who are asking: have a good surprise for next week. I will be in formula Indy this year for sure, "said the rider, though baiano, never enjoyed the days of revelry in Salvador.

"I never had the opportunity to spend the Carnival here. I spent my entire childhood here, but as I had the classroom shortly after my father left. Then I went to Europe, lived in the United States and is the first time I presencio Carnival of Salvador live ", reveals Kanaan.

The 2011 Indycar season begins on March 27, with the proof on the streets of St. Petersburg, Florida. The Band will broadcast season, including Itaipava Sao Paulo Indy 300 Nestlé on 1 may, and the Indianapolis 500, supplementing its centennial in 2011. Tickets for the Indy in São Paulo are already on.
    Gary
    "If you think there's a solution, you're part of the problem." --- George Carlin :andrea: R.I.P.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Good Find Gary.

Quote Originally Posted by garyshell
    For those who don't read Portuguesse:

Gary
    This might be the group forming up in Indy, as it has been hush hush, but the group has secured an engineer and new management, and the Defferan team, and is moving ahead with purchasing parts.

It would be great if TK is part of this as, therer is a good group being assembled.
    Green, Green, Green!

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by EagleEye
    This might be the group forming up in Indy, as it has been hush hush, but the group has secured an engineer and new management, and the Defferan team, and is moving ahead with purchasing parts.

It would be great if TK is part of this as, therer is a good group being assembled.
    Just a wild guess on my part... Kanaan racing maybe?! Must have a few $$$ saved up from all those years as one of the highest paid out there. And Theres a load of equipment going cheap!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Apparently AR1 is reporting that TK has signed a deal with an IndyCar team. Anyone heard the details?

Gary
    "If you think there's a solution, you're part of the problem." --- George Carlin :andrea: R.I.P.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I've been hearing KV Racing, a lot.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    As expected, and as I had been saying for a while btw, Dr. Pepper/Snapple has stepped up to co-primary of Ryan Hunter Reay. Here's a pic from Andretti's twitter account. Also then number has changed to 28, so it looks like Andretti will have the numbers 7, 26, 27 and 28. They've twittered that then went to the number 28 is in support of the 28 million living with cancer.

http://plixi.com/p/82526439

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    They made a big deal out of DHL being primary on RHR's car and associate on Conways, although looks like its associate on RHR's car to me.