Page 111 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1229
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Leggate Fan
    Fiona's plans will all be revealed in the next 24 hours
    Excellent - yee ha! Thanks for that, LF. Lets hope its to hear that Fiona will take part in the BTCC this year!

Also, Fiona will be on Telly:

"Fans will be interested to know that the dates and times for the Autosport Karting coverage have been announced, they'll be two shows on two channels;

Sunday 18th March 2007 on ITV2 1700 to 1800 And Monday 26th March 2007 on MotorsTV 1930 to 2100."

http://www.fionaleggate.co.uk/cgi-bi...rt_Show_on_ITV
    Thompp - Checkout my UK motorsport images http://www.peterthompsonphotography.co.uk/

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    They got the channels and dates mixed up!

It should be Men and Motors (Rather than Motors) on Sunday 18th March 2007 1700 to 1800 and ITV4 on Monday 26th March 2007 1930 to 2100.

Hopefully it should be changed soon!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Doh! Thanks for that.
    Thompp - Checkout my UK motorsport images http://www.peterthompsonphotography.co.uk/

Liked 47 Times in 33 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfa Fan
    Kartworld won't be running without Jason I wouldn't have thought seeing as he owns the company/team!

Adam Jones for the second seat? He says he's bought a car for 2007. I still think he'll be with GR in a SEAT Toledo Cupra though.

Can't wait until Tuesday when we'll finally know (roughly) whose entered and with whom.

if he's bought a car i would have thought its far more likely to see him in an MG than the Seat, i wouldn't have thought GR would be selling the Toledo only to run it for someone.

i would hope he'll get an S2000 drive but they are a bit thin on the ground now
    "I" before "E" except after "C". Weird.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thompp
    Fiona still hasnt confirmed her 2007 BTCC package - maybe that will be announced Tuesday - and maybe as the second MG...?
    Fiona Leggate + Techspeed = Arkas Racing

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DJS
    Fiona Leggate + Techspeed = Arkas Racing
    I thought I understood from this forum that Fiona had fallen out with Tech-speed?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Leggate better up he pace this year, I think O'Neil showed what the astra was capable off at silverstone after he stepped into the car

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Leggate better up he pace this year, I think O'Neil showed what the astra was capable off at silverstone after he stepped into the car
    O'Neil was on the front row of the grid at Silverstone because Matt Neal plucked number 9 from VBH's hat, putting Jason Hughes on pole and Paul along side him. Ok Paul got the Astra off the line well, but the lucky number that put him on the front of the grid came back to haunt him as he still finished in 9th.
    I'd love to see Paul O'Neill find enough money to race this year, we would then be able to put the Leggate/O'Neill debate to bed!

Liked 10 Times in 7 Posts
    If that's true then she'll have to make sure she's faster than Erkut.
    2nd place in the big quizz challenge!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    yea but he was still able to keep the other cars behind him in contrast to Fiona who is off the pace and make silly mistakes