Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Liked 169 Times in 131 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    As Ioan said about Hamilton, he was criticised at the time. Tbh I don't see that liegate controversy as being that bad. It was just very very silly of McLaren and Lewis. I'm not the biggest Lewis fan tbh but even I can't hold the lying fiasco against him.
    Yeah. I thought that Lewis owned up to being asked to lie by a team member, and he said he couldn't go through with it? Is that how it went?

If he did go through with it, did he then backtrack and say he couldn't go through with it, so owned up?
    SPAM - Going off topic to give you the deals you don't want.

Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ioan
    What does he want from Petrov?!
    Why does he gesticulate?
    Where were his 6 tenths today?!
    Why can't he grow up?!

Glad we saw his 'talent' or lack of it today!
    He thought Petrov was Massa??????
    When in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout

Liked 16 Times in 16 Posts
    Poor class from Alonso on Sunday Good drive from Petrov though, hopefully he will stay in F1 next season.
    "But it aint how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done." Rocky.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The video where Alonso does the gesture towards petrov,

http://www.myvido1.com/gYz4USTxGboRl...rgues-with-pet

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Let me add my ROTFL to this thread. Finally Alonso, karma came back and bit you in your backside. For sure if he'd won it, we would all be saying "Oh, he won because they let him through at Germany," but FORTUNATELY it wasn't to be. Oh I am SO happy!!

My wife asked me why I was so happy? Was it because Vettel won? I said no, it's because Alonso LOST.

Liked 16 Times in 13 Posts
    ^^

I'm with you, X. Very pleased the cheating, graceless s**te didn't win the WDC. I don't care about the hot-headed Spanish temperament, his lack of class and spine have been demonstrated by his actions time and time again.

That's probably more than 2c, but I'm good for it.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wedge
    To be fair, he didn't carry it to the media and said it was a moment of frustration.
    Still, you show your true character in defeat. He certainly showed his.

For Ferrari to be able to fcuk it all up like this is the failure of the century. Forza Italia! Get Todt back and boot a few people right now.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by airshifter
    Probably the closest this forum ever got to that was Schumacher threads back in the day! He had a love him or hate him affect on many here it seems, and those threads resulted in quite a few warnings and bannings.
    Well, you can only truly love&hate someone who´s on top. Michael being old and slow (and acting as a parking lot) makes him more or less uninteresting nowadays.

Liked 137 Times in 110 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by truefan72
    so you spent a bunch of post criticizing folks and you hadn't even seen the footage.
    Please forgive me.

I didn't need to see it. What does this have to to with saying FA has no talent or playing the old '6 tenths' of a second disc yet again? One makes comments about car development in pre-season and smart people bring it up in the middle of the final race 4 years later. Sorry buddy, but that's just stupid beaviour. I needed a couple of laps to see that the ferrari was not fast enough to overtake the renault unless Petrov made a mistake.

Liked 20 Times in 20 Posts
    Petrov's swerve was excellent haha