Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Why would you think they'd switch to S2000 when they have already tested the WRC car?

How many events does Toni have a sure ride in this season? Maybe they want him to debut the car and are willing to wait until he can devote all of his attention to the Suzuki.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon Speichert
    Why would you think they'd switch to S2000 when they have already tested the WRC car?

How many events does Toni have a sure ride in this season? Maybe they want him to debut the car and are willing to wait until he can devote all of his attention to the Suzuki.

Or maybe the development and testing is going slower and they'd rather not go to Finland (a very fast event where a slight lack in pace will be hugely obvious) and rush a car together and not be where they want to be in terms of pace.

I'd rather see Suzuki cancel Finland and get the car closer for its debut then to rush a car they know isn't going to be fast enough into a debut that was always going to be a very difficult event.
    US Hillclimb and Rally Photos
    KevinHahnPhotography.com

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by L5->R5/CR
    I'd rather see Suzuki cancel Finland and get the car closer for its debut then to rush a car they know isn't going to be fast enough into a debut that was always going to be a very difficult event.
    Agreed! Finland is tough enough on established teams and cars. The Japanese manufacturers understand the importance of saving face - Monster Tajima wouldn't like his baby to flop on its debut!

Liked 168 Times in 128 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon Speichert
    It's not what I think, it's what http://www.rallye-magazin.de thinks.
    Also, how do you know they tested WRC car?

Manager
    Liked 73 Times in 26 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jparker
    Also, how do you know they tested WRC car?
    http://www.suzuki-wrc.com/e/gallery.html
    There are two rules for success
    1. Never tell everything you know.

Liked 1,886 Times in 739 Posts
    It sounds pretty god actualy http://www.suzuki-wrc.com/e/pv.html
    "Die with memories, not with dreams" Scott McIsaac
    http://www.motorsportfilmer.net

Quote Originally Posted by DonJippo
    Yep, good looking S2000 car. How do you tell it's WRC car?
    I didn't see and pictures of the engine. Does anyone have one?
    Heve you seen the car yourself (live) DonJippo? The real thing I mean, not the cardboard one.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    If they are testing in Japan and canceling Finland debut, why not enter Rally Japan??? The debut in home ground will be good publicity, and considering Rally Japan usually has small entry from top drivers, they may even be able to score some points.

Only downside I can see with Rally Japan debut is that they may look worse to public than they actually are when compared to Subaru, but that's all depends on how new Impreza will perform.....
    Waiting for Subaru to come back to be :champion:

Liked 5 Times in 3 Posts
    Mr JParker the Suzuki is NOT a s2000 car. the fact that it is 4WD means it's their WRC car. Come on man, get a grip. And I have seen the car too so we know it is not s2000. Have you not been reading the releases about Suzuki and the WRC championship for the last year or so??
    "It's the most fun you can have with your pants on" - Possum Bourne

Quote Originally Posted by WRCfan
    Mr JParker the Suzuki is NOT a s2000 car. the fact that it is 4WD means it's their WRC car. Come on man, get a grip. And I have seen the car too so we know it is not s2000. Have you not been reading the releases about Suzuki and the WRC championship for the last year or so??
    Well, I'm not that good informed as one may think. That's why I'm asking questions, often stupid once.