Page 94 of 114 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast
    Liked 2,852 Times in 1,620 Posts
    The thing is that Kimi has to improve his skills regarding pacenotes. He has everything else. The skill to handle his car and the way to make a good setup.

So when he sttles the pacenotes, which is not been doing in a coffeebrake, he´ll be a winner.

A would tip in 2012. In a Ford.
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T
    It was easy to get some money from sponsors and citroen when he was portrayed as a future champion and the next big thing, since the majority of rally fans don't have a clue, or they are just that stupid or even desparate from the deprivation of world titles in their country.

Now that this image is wasted and this year he fought to beat or lose from nobodys like villagra and wilson he must come up with a new plan...so its either pay to drive/get less or the unemployment office...maybe even some racing local championship like BTCC or DTM.

Lets hope he stays healthy and finishes the season.
    Or Lemans that would be cool. Or Kimi can just go back to F1, I am going to miss him this weekend around Spa.

But it seems like Citroen are quite eager for him to stay. That would be the best. Perhaps it is just the Robertsons spreading out those Ford rumours.

http://www.maxrally.com/news/entry/q...rom_raikkonen/

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Francis44
    I think if he does not show big progress beggining next year than he should just leave, at the moment there are few cars so not a good time to fill the few avaible seats with slower drivers, and this goes to Wilsow aswell, but that's a different case.
    Obviously I hope Kimi improves next year. But it is sometimes a bit strange that people are alright with Wilson learning for five years, but they expect Kimi to be on top when his first year isn't even done yet. That is just a general observation I am not referring to you specifically.

Quote Originally Posted by Rallyper
    The thing is that Kimi has to improve his skills regarding pacenotes. He has everything else. The skill to handle his car and the way to make a good setup.

So when he sttles the pacenotes, which is not been doing in a coffeebrake, he´ll be a winner.

A would tip in 2012. In a Ford.

Glad to see someone else with a little bit of faith! I think Kimi can become a good rally driver, with a bit of persistence, determination and application. This year has been a big learning curve especially with the pacenotes, and he will properly need another year or so. I am not saying he will be WDC or anything like that but I think he could be a decent driver.

Liked 212 Times in 133 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Boudica
    Obviously I hope Kimi improves next year. But it is sometimes a bit strange that people are alright with Wilson learning for five years, but they expect Kimi to be on top when his first year isn't even done yet. That is just a general observation I am not referring to you specifically.
    I understand what you are saying, but I refer to Wilsow that way just because aslong as he wants a seat, he will have it, I mean his dad owns M-Sport, there is not much to do if Macolm Wilsow continues to spoil his kid, perhaps if he had to deserve the spot he would be much faster by now.

And about Kimi, you'd expect a Formula 1 champion to be a natural fighter, and so far this year he didn't show any of that, I hope next year he can prove me wrong .

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Francis44
    And about Kimi, you'd expect a Formula 1 champion to be a natural fighter, and so far this year he didn't show any of that, I hope next year he can prove me wrong .
    In my opinion he has had to fight his way out of quite a few forests and ditches this year Crashes aside he has also shown good speed on quite a few occasions and even if he is a F1 champ the WRC cars are a whole lot different + you need massive balls to go sideways at 150kph in Finland no matter who you are.

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    we need a graph of cheeseburger consumption after joining the WRC....i think it would be interesting to see.

MJW
    I was pleased when Kimi came to rallying, however its proving quite a challenge to him, I forget how many times he makes the same mistake with the notes. It will be a shame if Kimi the Crasher gets a DS3 instead of Petter. Surely the novelty factor was enough in year 1, but the way KR treat journalists and fans when still failing to finish rallies makes me think it will be a shame for him to deprive someone who can win from getting a new car.

친애하는 지도자
    Quote Originally Posted by MJW
    but the way KR treat journalists and fans.
    the atrocities he commits on cheeseburgers are even worse....The guy is joke he came into rallying supposedly to achive some things and save his country from humiliation and he doesn't even look like an athlete anymore....

Crashing is ok if you are trying hard and achieve some good times, the thing is Fatboy has all the characteristics of those handless mice we have in our sport where they are both slow and reckless because their limits are way lower than those of the real drivers....Rautenbach, Warmbold, Companq, wilson....and the list goes on.

The good thing is he might attract some new sponsors like mcdonalds and coca cola....

Liked 2,852 Times in 1,620 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T
    the atrocities he commits on cheeseburgers are even worse....The guy is joke he came into rallying supposedly to achive some things and save his country from humiliation and he doesn't even look like an athlete anymore....

Crashing is ok if you are trying hard and achieve some good times, the thing is Fatboy has all the characteristics of those handless mice we have in our sport where they are both slow and reckless because their limits are way lower than those of the real drivers....Rautenbach, Warmbold, Companq, wilson....and the list goes on.

The good thing is he might attract some new sponsors like mcdonalds and coca cola....
    So much BS from one person wouldn´t be allowed on this forum.
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

친애하는 지도자
    BS ? what exactly is BS from the above ? the fact that he looks like a person with no physique ? the fact that he crashes a lot ? or the fact that he isn't fast ? please tell me....