Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Just joining in on the quaifying, more than fast drivers in just p7 - 12! Got a few a little further down too. Surprised Rahal didn't even get into the 2nd round. He looked good up till the and wasn't it last year he made every single fast 6?

Didn't see the incident between Briscoe and Wilson but if I had to blind guess I'd say Briscoe made yet another boneheaded move. Regardless, becoming more and more obvious that he's driving for his job. I'm guessing he'll be driving for Panther next year while Wheldon hits the bricks.
    It isn't the car Danica...it is the space between the steering wheel and the seat.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Really nice field shaping up...

"The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle."

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoop-98
    Rahal will start 26th and is .8 off the pole so far...tough
    I read he and hilderbrand were the only guys to throw on a set of reds yeaterday, went out and layed down a flyer.....but wasnt really that fast throughout the session....

*you always seem to have access to better info.....was the case?
    Sarah Fisher..... Team owner of a future Indy500 winning car!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Power lays down a flyer for his 7th pole of the season..... impressive
    Sarah Fisher..... Team owner of a future Indy500 winning car!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TURN3
    Just joining in on the quaifying, more than fast drivers in just p7 - 12! Got a few a little further down too. Surprised Rahal didn't even get into the 2nd round. He looked good up till the and wasn't it last year he made every single fast 6?

Didn't see the incident between Briscoe and Wilson but if I had to blind guess I'd say Briscoe made yet another boneheaded move. Regardless, becoming more and more obvious that he's driving for his job. I'm guessing he'll be driving for Panther next year while Wheldon hits the bricks.
    Maybe you should have really watched it before making a proforma slam on Briscoe. Wasn't his fault. Simple racing incident. Wilson went inside on a turn in a move that would be expected in a race, but wouldn't necessarily be expected in qualifying. Dennis Reinbold said that, Briscoe said that, the announcers said that. It was fun watching Wilson and Briscoe outside of their cars "discussing" it with each other, but by the time they went back in the truck to the pits, together, it was all over.

I don't know why people get off just dumping all over Briscoe now, for the way he drove 5 years ago. He's grown up, matured, and is a very good racer. He doesn't make any more mistakes than any other racer on that track at any given time. A lot of people think Briscoe's racing for his job. Personally, I think Castroneves is racing for his job. And I don't care how many Indy 500 wins he has.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahFan
    Power lays down a flyer for his 7th pole of the season..... impressive
    Although I saw glimpses of his talent the last 2-seasons, I really never expected this kind of domination by Will in 2010. Nearly unbeatable on the roads/streets and the likely season Champ. This makes me wonder how many other drivers, in KV or worse equipment, are lurking out there and would be dominating if given TCG or Penske equipment. Particularly guys like RHR and Wilson.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Sato 3rd oh boy
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Im here at the track. We got here early yesterday. The weather has been beautiful. I talked to Danica, her crew already of course. I spoke with Helio and told him he was the Edmonton winner. He said thanks
    Danica Patrick- 2013 Sprint Cup Series Champion

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Unfortunately, Danica didnt make it past her qualifying session. Will Power ends up on the pole.
    Danica Patrick- 2013 Sprint Cup Series Champion

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beachgirl
    Maybe you should have really watched it before making a proforma slam on Briscoe. Wasn't his fault. Simple racing incident. Wilson went inside on a turn in a move that would be expected in a race, but wouldn't necessarily be expected in qualifying. Dennis Reinbold said that, Briscoe said that, the announcers said that. It was fun watching Wilson and Briscoe outside of their cars "discussing" it with each other, but by the time they went back in the truck to the pits, together, it was all over.

I don't know why people get off just dumping all over Briscoe now, for the way he drove 5 years ago. He's grown up, matured, and is a very good racer. He doesn't make any more mistakes than any other racer on that track at any given time. A lot of people think Briscoe's racing for his job. Personally, I think Castroneves is racing for his job. And I don't care how many Indy 500 wins he has.
    I think I made it clear that I DIDN'T watch it and because of that my SPECULATION would have been that Briscoe screwed up. The SPECULATION, that was clearly identfied by me as such, is due to the fact he's a moron. His brain fades are in the range somewhere close to Moraes. He's been thouroughly out driven by his teammates this year and rumors have popped up throughout the year that he could get his walking papers. So before you start popping off at me, please take into consideration that I made very clear what assumptions I made and why.

For as up to speed as you are, surely you haven't missed how many idiotic things Briscoe has done since he's been in Roger's car. This is his 3rd year and simple little things like blowing the championship and Japan, driving into the tires with the lead at Brazil, and smacking the wall 2 laps out of pits in Indy (Roger was PO'd!!). My favorites when he spins under yellow or just flat runs into the car in front of him. Those interviews go something like this..."uhhhh I don't know what I was thinking honestly...." - R. Briscoe. Dumping on Briscoe is extremely valid and I think you really know that. He's fast, but not as fast as Will, and certainly hasn't been as fast as HCN this year either.
    It isn't the car Danica...it is the space between the steering wheel and the seat.