Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by harvick#1
    because Nascar is telling the 2, enough is enough.

the incident would have never ever happened if Brad didnt get into Edwards in Turn 1 on the last lap.

Brad raced him cleanly all race and tried the dirty tactic and Brad paid the price for trying to steal a win.

Nascar is telling the 2 to stop it before others get wrecked from their little duels.

I bet if it was Harv instead of Kez and Kyle Busch instead of Carl you'd have something else to say.
    Kyle Busch #18 M&M's Toyota Camry
    Dario Franchitti #10 Target Honda Dallara DW12

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 00steven
    I bet if it was Harv instead of Kez and Kyle Busch instead of Carl you'd have something else to say.
    I don't know that he would. Harvick was quite vocal about how he felt about what happened, since he could see what was happening from behind. He felt the whole thing went way too far and over the edge by both drivers, and he (along with the rest of the drivers) were waiting to see what NASCAR would do about it.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Harvick can play rough, but hasn't of late, and therefore can quietly just claim the high ground this time around....

This feud has sold a few tickets, has gotten the fans engaged...and I am sure the powers that be in Daytona Beach are torn. They don't want to kill this feud, but as Saturday proved, someone will eventually get either hurt, or will settle both their hashes...

I personally think Carl needs to grow up a little, but If I am Roger Penske, I am telling Brad to stop this BS because it isn't Brad paying the bills to fix these cars, HE is. Roger and Jack can stop this tomorrow....and I guarntee you what they threaten them with will scare them a lot more than the feckless actions of NASCAR.
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark in Oshawa

I personally think Carl needs to grow up a little, but If I am Roger Penske, I am telling Brad to stop this BS because it isn't Brad paying the bills to fix these cars, HE is. Roger and Jack can stop this tomorrow....and I guarntee you what they threaten them with will scare them a lot more than the feckless actions of NASCAR.
    Carl needs to grow up indeed, but.......

since hes had a feud with Brad before and Brad has taken him out of wins before late in races (Memphis last year). Brad raced him clean, but on the final lap, Brad tried the bump and run and failed. Carl felt that was a dirty way to win and basically, with force...told Brad that hes never gonna win that way when hes racing with him.

I believe that if this was any other driver, Carl would side drafted the car of 4 and gave him a bump when the doors are side by side and have a photo finish.

Carl is just tired of Brad trying to steal wins all the time in his situation.

and if this was a Harv/Busch incident, please ask me when the last time these 2 went at it with dirty play
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by harvick#1

and if this was a Harv/Busch incident, please ask me when the last time these 2 went at it with dirty play
    I can't remember Harvick and Busch ever getting into each other. In fact, I actually remember Shrub wrecking himself at Vegas in the Natwide race in 2009 trying not to wreck Harvick as they fought for the lead... Later that same race one of the cleanest drivers in Nascar, Harvicks teammate Jeff Burton screwed up and took Harvick out with him when he spun off of 4.
    #4 2014 Sprint Cup Champion, 2007 Daytona 500,2003 Brickyard 400,2x Coke 600,2014 Southern 500 Champ: 962 starts,90 wins, 345 T5s, 544 T10s, 44 poles, 2x NNS champ