Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Haha just about to watch footage of my brother's Cossie on rollers checking what the bhp is
    07/06/2009 & 06/06/2010 ~ Jari-Matti @ Ford Fair

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    All right you hound dogs.
    back in your own yard and behave.
    On top of having good writing skills she sounds intelligent enough to know your tounges are hanging out.
    Fly they'll calm down soon just keep telling your stories and interests.,I myself listen to many types of music in and out of the rock genre but cant can't recall names or covers. I hear something I like
    I buy it download it and listen to a scambled remix on my laptop while I drive cross crountry in my truck.,Have to check out my playlists to see if anyone you mentioned is in my arsenal.
    Hello again and keep them guessing. I personally think it was a little too early to let them know you weren't a a guy. it was funny he he
    This is the beguining of the next fifty years. heres where i see how much i learned.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Haha Swoop you got me in stitches of giggles haha, i'm laughing so hard that i snorted cola outta my nose, not the first time that's happened though and apart from rally drivers i even met Irish singer Ronan Keating and heck it was on tv the exact same night crud but excited about a gig before xmas and another one in March 2011

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark in Oshawa
    28 posts in less than a few hours. Finnsfly..you are a popular lady..most newbies don't get this much attention in a week...
    There aren't that many ladies here, are there?
    “Leave me alone!”

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It would appear not haha and now must be the only girl on here yowzer haha

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Never seen someone so made up by just meeting up with a driver that's only had a few wins in the WRC and will probably never be a World Champion!
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'll be meeting the others @ Rally GB with my best friend Holly

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyFinnsFly
    Haha Swoop you got me in stitches of giggles haha,
    We just met wait till you know me better. Its one of the reasons they let me stay here. You never know what I'm going to say or post.People say I resemble a Jester"Steve Miller" or Jack Nickelson's "Joker" but I like to refer to Myself like Smokey Robinson's "tears of a Clown".My cB handle on thr road is Dirty White Boy after the 1972 song by Fouriner[sp]
    Too old for you maybe,But you'll get it.
    Just for the record your not the only Lady here, Thier just watching right now.
    This is the beguining of the next fifty years. heres where i see how much i learned.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    There are quite a few ladies on here and Daniel had better be careful in case Caroline finds this thread.
    Wait till you meet our favourite red head Hazell. A real character.
    And I discovered girls long before most of the clowns on here were even a twinkle in someones eye!
    There is also at least one former professional female race driver on the forum although she usually does not post in Chit Chat.
    And if you read the joke thread, which I have let slip recently, there are a bunch of us who regularly insult each other and make rather nasty comments to each other. It is all in fun in that thread.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Haha gotta check it out