Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38464748
    Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ioan
    Good points about MS helping his team mates and even handing them a few wins, still the anti brigade will always ignore this and continue bragging about some conspiracy theory to make MS' team mates slower.
    Yes, it is like arguing with deeply religious people.
    Formula 1

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by F1boat
    Being an atheist I gave up on that a long time ago, now I am slowly giving up on answering fousto and other ratonmacias' thin conspiracy theories.
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Being an atheist I gave up on that a long time ago, now I am slowly giving up on answering fousto and other ratonmacias' thin conspiracy theories.
    Same here... but, BTW, the aliens are 4 real, LOL.
    Formula 1

Liked 686 Times in 481 Posts
    You've got it right. Now show me when did Alonso gift any of his team mates anything in exchange for all he has got from them.
    Alonso shared stolen Ferrari information with DeLaRosa!

Liked 137 Times in 110 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by i_max2k2
    And your point being?
    Really? Jesus! ok then.... every win is rewarded with a number of points. So far a win means more points than the second place (hopefully it will stay the same). All this points add up to a final score for each driver that is used to determine the wdc of that year. Each driverīs final goal is to end the year on top of this table. While every win has the same absolute value, it has an relative value too. It is more valuable when it keeps the driver in the title fight and less valuable after the fightīs over. So when RB gave up his place in MSī favor he reduced his chances while his rival increased his as a result. When MS gave up his place he gave up no relative value. The win had no value in the title fight.

Just like $ 1000 are much less valuable now than 100 years ago. You would have given up a lot to lend me this money back then while I wouldnīt make too much sacrifice today to pay my debt.

So taking something from someone when he needs it and throwing it back when it has no value to neither of them is not the most stupid example of generosity?

Clearer?

Very well put. I admit I was wrong. I donīt get however why would anyone choose MS as god. If I went with the dark side, I would worship the master not one of his disciples.

Same here... but, BTW, the aliens are 4 real, LOL.
    what does that mean? that you know they donīt exist? with the zillion of stars and planets... you know there isnīt any life anywhere else in the universe? Should I quote Forrest Gump now?

Being an atheist
    Is there anyone who hasnīt been informed of Ioanīs great achievement? Please speak now so we could let him rest a bit. All this bragging must me exhausting.

You've got it right. Now show me when did Alonso gift any of his team mates anything in exchange for all he has got from them.
    So now we should argue like we were 10? My boy is better then your boy? I'm not his dad, nor his lawyer. if you have any problem with him, go complain to him.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by eu
    what does that mean? that you know they donīt exist?
    Au contraire, I have seen a UFO, my post was a joke, but you seem a bit jumpy to me. Strange what some facts about MS do to his haterz.
    Formula 1

Au contraire, I have seen a UFO, my post was a joke, but you seem a bit jumpy to me. Strange what some facts about MS do to his haterz.
    Of course, name calling, the ultimate weapon, isnīt it? So if you havenīt seen me do I exist? facts and statistics... the average human as one breast and one testicle... thatīs pretty much what I think of your pointless facts. If you want to understand your facts read the explanation I gave i_max2k2. It will enlighten you if you can understand it. I find it simple to comprehend but then again, Iīm above average.