Page 21 of 48 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzeidzei
    Best 40+ driver from Kerpen, certainly.
    For sure, at least from all Kerpens rehtoreista.
    - Sinun paras ottaa sanomalehti mukaan, sillä kärjessä tulee olemaan tylsää.
    Red Bull -tallin Mark Webber vihjasi Kimi Räikköselle ennen Australian GP:tä. 19.3.2007.

Liked 77 Times in 62 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tamburello
    Until they do, you just have envy that Michael achieved so much.
    Arguments, the deployment of which renders somebody's opinions utterly bankrupt:

1. That the person criticising another individual somehow envies them. It's always complete rubbish, and always used by people with an unhealthily uncritical adoration of the subject of that criticism.

2. That the situation in any given country is 'like it was/worse than it was (delete as applicable) in Nazi Germany'.

Feel free to add to my list.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    how you dare to talk like that for the best driver ever?

Quote Originally Posted by BDunnell
    Must you always be so aggressive in your wording?
    Because I can't stand tools.

Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by tamburello
    Because I can't stand tools.
    And I can't stand rude and aggressive persons, so do watch your language !
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Schuey is still an extremely talented driver, as can be seen by the fact he seems to win ROC every year! Hopefully he will get back into the F1 routine, and no doubt his physical fitness is still improving, after all he's only had a few months to get ready. Maybe he is too old, time will tell, but he's certainly not embarrassing himself at the moment. And if you're going to embarrass yourself - get paid several million euros at the same time!

I'm pretty sure Nico had to have a word with himself prior to this season, knowing who the competition was going to be.
    :burnout:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by motetarip
    Schuey is still an extremely talented driver, as can be seen by the fact he seems to win ROC every year! Hopefully he will get back into the F1 routine, and no doubt his physical fitness is still improving, after all he's only had a few months to get ready. Maybe he is too old, time will tell, but he's certainly not embarrassing himself at the moment. And if you're going to embarrass yourself - get paid several million euros at the same time!

I'm pretty sure Nico had to have a word with himself prior to this season, knowing who the competition was going to be.
    Wanted to comment on this, but it has so many mistakes and misunderstandings that wont bother.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    A very interesting question is -if the situation stays like it is- when will Merc GP start treating Nico as the 1st driver. So having MS test different stuff just to benefit Nicos wdc campaign.

How would the old champ relate to that? Would be still be a team player?

Back in the old days he did support Eddie after his accident but that was a different thing. Now he´s having his ass kicked on track.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzeidzei
    A very interesting question is -if the situation stays like it is- when will Merc GP start treating Nico as the 1st driver.
    Unlikely to start anytime soon. Button utterly dominated Barrichello last year in the same team and still they allowed Rubens to fight for the WDC till the very end of the season. I don't think that this will change.
    Formula 1

Liked 36 Times in 29 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ratonmacias
    its not about being frightfully nice its about integrity of which the chin has none. to me prost or hakkinen are worthier champions than the chin because they showed more class.

and please dont turn this into you are jealous of him thing any poster here would be jealous of even the most unaccomplished formula1 driver
    Prost was a true gentleman indeed, when he f*cked his bosses wife and rammed out Senna to win the title

Quote Originally Posted by F1boat
    Unlikely to start anytime soon. Button utterly dominated Barrichello last year in the same team and still they allowed Rubens to fight for the WDC till the very end of the season. I don't think that this will change.
    Button utterly dominated RB? No, he didnt. He was better in the few first races of the year, after that it was RB who was the faster guy.
    "signature room for rent"