Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Busch Series on NASN

According to the NASN site the Busch series is going to be shown live or as-live

Here’s the rundown on NASCAR Coverage for 2007

- NEXTEL CUP SERIES - Every race will air live or as-live on Setanta Sports Ireland and/or NASN 2 in the UK and Ireland throughout the racing season.

- BUSCH SERIES - Every race will air live or as-live on NASN in the UK, Ireland and the Nordics and/or NASN2 in the UK and Ireland throughout the racing season.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    interesting. so they don't want the truck series then?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cgs
    interesting. so they don't want the truck series then?
    I suppose there is only so much schedule time that NASN / Setanta can find. I would expect most Busch races to be AS Live. Which to me is no problem - in fact it is great news

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pwb
    I suppose there is only so much schedule time that NASN / Setanta can find. I would expect most Busch races to be AS Live. Which to me is no problem - in fact it is great news
    I can forsee a problem: if the Busch is shown As Live and not on the day the race runs, it might run *after* the Cup race. And they always mention the winner of the Busch race during the Cup race commentary...
    If its got breasts or an engine, its gonna cost you...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Abo
    I can forsee a problem: if the Busch is shown As Live and not on the day the race runs, it might run *after* the Cup race. And they always mention the winner of the Busch race during the Cup race commentary...
    Let's lighten up here folks. A week ago we were slating NASN and believing that we'd get far less NASCAR on the box this season. Now we're told we're getting twice as much on NASN as we had last season! To me that's a serious improvement...

Andrew C

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    yes, but back in 2004, when nasn was a stand alone channel, we had nextel cup and craftsman trucks for £9.99 a month so it's not that much of an improvement is it?

and while we could watch busch on motors for free now we have to pay for the privilege. ok, if you're already subscribing to setanta/nasn but extra cost if you're not. will the increase in nasn numbers equal the loss in motors(busch) viewers, i doubt it.
    Hear the thunder, feel the power.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    are they using the espn USA feed/commentators for this.

i started watching the daytona busch race the other night but had to turn it off because espn (USA)'s coverage is appauling.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    well it was ESPN's first NASCAR race for quite a while so it will take them a while to get into a rhythm again.

hopefully by the time they take over the nextel cup races later in the year, the commentary team will have it nailed.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Abo
    I doubt that will happen - AS LIVE usually means within 24 hours.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I am just grateful for the NASN coverage of NASCAR.
    Get off your seat, and on your feet
    It\'s time to go green flag Racin\'
    Boogity Boogity Boogity :hot: