Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Jackson and Kane for Motorbase

Confirmed this morning just before the entry list has been released, Motorbase Performance have got Mat Jackson and Steven Kane as their driving duo. I think Mat Jackson should be able to challenge for the title this year. Great to see Steven Kane back too, he drove well in 2008 and I hope he takes his first BTCC win this year.

The Airwaves BMW livery though looks rather dull, white with a couple of rainbow streaks.

http://www.btcc.net/html/generalnews_detail.php?id=1850
    Blackadder! Blackadder! With many a cunning plan,
    Blackadder! Blackadder! You horrid little man.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Fantastic line-up! Doubt the livery will remain like that. Now that Airwaves have been confirmed as title sponsors, I would assume they will make the logos more prominent.
    It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Great news, definitley the team I'll be getting behind this season, just hope they get a bit more sponsorship and colour on the car with Airwaves back as the main sponsor again.

Jackson & Kane should definitley be a force to contend with especially with their RWD knowledge, just hope lady luck is on their side, but with the looks of the times at Media Day so far, they seem to be going quite well.
    Mat Jackson - 2011 BTCC Champion ;)

Liked 32 Times in 32 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VkmSpouge
    I think Mat Jackson should be able to challenge for the title this year.
    I have a strange feeling that Jackson will do a Turkington ie. be there or there abouts only to fall off near the end. I wonder if Motorbase have got it in them to go up against WSR and RML for the whole season?

Can't wait! Jackson back home in Beemer!