Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tolis11
    Did Pavlides start the event?
    He is not on the entry list , neither anywhere in the results....

So I think not, but maybe somebody can confirm this
    Passion will make you crazy, but is there a other way to live ? :burnout:

Liked 62 Times in 32 Posts
    Nicholls rolled in SS1 and then landed sideways into the trees halfway through SS2 in front of me. Felt bad for so many people waiting on bends not being used until the 2nd run...very bizarre.

Good day, really hope it's not the last time we see an entry like that in Clocaenog

Liked 1,263 Times in 684 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brynmor Pierce
    Nicholls rolled in SS1 and then landed sideways into the trees halfway through SS2 in front of me. Felt bad for so many people waiting on bends not being used until the 2nd run...very bizarre.

Good day, really hope it's not the last time we see an entry like that in Clocaenog

While not a criticism, a lot of organisers don't really publish the full stage maps as they used to - there was no way of knowing which was Stage 2, or Stage 5.

Is there a better sound than that of Porsche engined Flat-6 ???

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyRAC
    While not a criticism, a lot of organisers don't really publish the full stage maps as they used to - there was no way of knowing which was Stage 2, or Stage 5.
    sounds like it should be a critism! Wasnt at the event but sounds crazy to me that in this modern day a club couldnt publish a proper stage guide
    Deep down I'm a sound bloke!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i see your point Andy, but agree with Ct, there was no mention of ss2 and ss5 being different, only found out by asking radio car,so bad organisation . thought stage was in excellent condition thou, will make Rally GB bloody fast!!!!
    also Daniel did you see WRC access all areas on Dave Miko drove the Great Orme

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    i was also stood at that corner too. Oh well Didn't watch Dave. Would have been nice to see the Orme though.
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 1,263 Times in 684 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wotaguy
    i see your point Andy, but agree with Ct, there was no mention of ss2 and ss5 being different, only found out by asking radio car,so bad organisation . thought stage was in excellent condition thou, will make Rally GB bloody fast!!!!
    also Daniel did you see WRC access all areas on Dave Miko drove the Great Orme
    In the program it did show a small map of the stage, but had Stage 2 at 8 miles, and Stage 5 at 16 miles, but there was no way of knowing which was
    being used.

Was Mikko in the Focus ST? Saw that last year on the 'car magazine' website. As he drove that stage on the Cambrian in 2002, when he won the event from Latvala and Burton.

Is there a better sound than that of Porsche engined Flat-6 ???

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    yeah true enough, but should have done seperate maps, and yeah i believe it was the RS, mixed it with a lot of old Lombard footage , still brilliant event

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    you should be proud of that chris, brilliant video, excellent editing, loved the two gorillas in the mist, or should that be dust lol