Page 72 of 241 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122172 ... LastLast
    Liked 14 Times in 1 Post
    According to number plate it's ex-Novikov car

Liked 341 Times in 189 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AGA
    According to number plate it's ex-Novikov car
    So it's been to the paint shop more than once?

Looking forward to Petter's debut in it.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Sébasien Loeb:Even by winning the two next rallys, it will be insufficient on the assumption that Mikko is classified second each time. It will be necessary to count on the assistance of Dani to intercalate itself, or on a against-performance of Hirvonen. In other words, I am now in the obligation to impose to me in Catalonia and on Wales by hoping that my adversary does not finish behind me each time. I am not any more the Master of the situation.

Even Loeb does'nt expect any help from Petter.. Why would Citröen bother to help him?
    Never give up...

Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
    I think it's more he cannot assume or rely on any help from Petter rather than he not expecting him to be comeptitive. In Spain really Dani will be his only help.
    :champion: WRC3 championship, WRC4 championship, WRC4 PCWRC, WRC4 ERC
    Winner - TRD2 Bathurst:burnout:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    time will show...
    Never give up...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JFL
    Sébasien Loeb:Even by winning the two next rallys, it will be insufficient on the assumption that Mikko is classified second each time. It will be necessary to count on the assistance of Dani to intercalate itself, or on a against-performance of Hirvonen. In other words, I am now in the obligation to impose to me in Catalonia and on Wales by hoping that my adversary does not finish behind me each time. I am not any more the Master of the situation.

Even Loeb does'nt expect any help from Petter.. Why would Citröen bother to help him?
    That may or may not be true, but my question is 'is it good marketing if a head driver of a team openly admits that driver in another team, regardless of the marque/team boss, is planning on assisting them directly and not drive their own rally?

I would think not.

Liked 1,369 Times in 712 Posts

Petter tester C4

Petter having fun in the C4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQQqWR2uUvs

His plan is to take it easy in Spain, not having driven a top asphalt car in many years. Easy to say, but let's see when it all starts !

Liked 2,242 Times in 1,200 Posts
    I think Petter did very well in Spain under the circumstances. Should shut up a few of his anti-fans for a while

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    the end result was not much different at the end of the day...he would probably lose to Ogier in a xsara.

GB is the true bet for peter, its a rally he was always a winner or a contender so we will see

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    He is still an 'also ran', can't get a result unless some of the big four have a problem. 4th is just the best of the rest.
    I will be rich, as soon as I invent a machine that can punch a man in the face over the internet.