Page 56 of 241 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106156 ... LastLast
    Liked 212 Times in 133 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WRCfan
    Your b*tchy random rant in this thread suits that style of motorsport so you should look at making the switch...
    Why because i said me opinion?? Fanboys like you are childish!!!!

He's not a movie star, he's a rally driver, just like there are hundreds of others trying to suceed!!!!

Liked 1,544 Times in 663 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Francis44

He's not a movie star, he's a rally driver, just like there are hundreds of others trying to suceed!!!!
    There's a different ways of saying your opinion. Your way just says a lot about you and i can say that most of the rallyfans here are not like that at all. Your style suits more for the F1 glamour boys.

BTW! Your opinion is WRONG!!

Liked 5 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Francis44

Your opinion sounds like a little whining girl who can't have her own way. Petter is the movie star of WRC whether you like it or not. Suck it up princess.

Fanboy? Nah 25 years of rallying in my blood counts for more then that twit.
    "It's the most fun you can have with your pants on" - Possum Bourne

Liked 25 Times in 9 Posts
    Hmmm... Francis44 is not completely wrong. This year Petter Solberg is a 'PR-star' and not a 'rally star'. His last win was in 2005(!!!) but he and his fans always say that 'Petter is one of the best' or 'Petter is the best'. OMG! He can`t beat Chris Atkinson last year! Some years ago Solberg-jr said that he will not cut his hear until next win.....
    http://www.ALMrally.ru All about rally in Russian

Liked 212 Times in 133 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Xsara Fan
    Hmmm... Francis44 is not completely wrong. This year Petter Solberg is a 'PR-star' and not a 'rally star'. His last win was in 2005(!!!) but he and his fans always say that 'Petter is one of the best' or 'Petter is the best'. OMG! He can`t beat Chris Atkinson last year! Some years ago Solberg-jr said that he will not cut his hear until next win.....

That is what i was trying to say, this Petter Solberg novel is getting ridiculous, in every rally site and in every forum he's praised, that's why was mad, im sure that are other overlooked drivers that can even be faster than him!!!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    To be perfectly honest, Petter can drive. Given the right equiptment when ion his prime he was deserving of his World title.
    But, time has past since then as such has Petter's prime.

Just like Colin McRae was from ~98 onwards, hes competative but never really looked as though he had the edge on the rest of the competition. Petter is the same.

Regardless of what anyones personal opioion of Petters driving capabilities, he is a PR dream. He is obviously not willing to give up, has good photogenic qualities, and has good interpersonal skills with fans, media and sponsors.

While Petter maintains his competitive desire to compete, the fans will follow in their thousands.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    He couldn't win in the Subaru because it was crap, he was gonna clean up in the Xsara, but it was crap too. Now he is gonna wipe the floor with everybody in his customer spec Focus/C4, but that will be a crap car too. The Solbergobsessed fanatics will then point out that if he had a full works spec car and Hirvonen/Loeb had S1600 Suzukis with blind navigators then Petter would once agin win rallies.
    I will be rich, as soon as I invent a machine that can punch a man in the face over the internet.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bazza2541
    He couldn't win in the Subaru because it was crap, he was gonna clean up in the Xsara, but it was crap too. Now he is gonna wipe the floor with everybody in his customer spec Focus/C4, but that will be a crap car too. The Solbergobsessed fanatics will then point out that if he had a full works spec car and Hirvonen/Loeb had S1600 Suzukis with blind navigators then Petter would once agin win rallies.
    Not getting anything for a while, are you?
    ...may the force be with you...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Halvis
    Not getting anything for a while, are you?
    Bit like Petter then aren't I?
    I will be rich, as soon as I invent a machine that can punch a man in the face over the internet.

Liked 1,369 Times in 712 Posts

Freshman

A younger Petter becoming Norwegian Champion for the first time, in 1987 !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KLjasm9kK0