Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Liked 584 Times in 216 Posts
    Thought I had a very good run through all of the stages with only a couple of minor mistakes, went straight on at the hairpin near the start with the fast approach, lost 5-6 secs, then thought I was going to fall off the edge on the long tightening 3 right but somehow my front wheels pulled me up but took about 12-15 seconds to turn on the narrow road and get going again.

Newbobs 1, hit a tree on the inside of a 90 right and lost the water, thankfully engine lasted until the finish Steady run through the other stages, spun a couple of times on East-West 1 to avoid falling off the edge. Looking forward to seeeing the results
    If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Day 2 completed about 10 minutes ago.
    Eastwest 1 gave me a really pretty stage time with no problems!
    My second stage Greenhills finished with enough access and luck,as I hitted the car in a tree but fortunately hadn't any car damage
    Finally in Eastwest 2 drove with a lot of attention and completed my race!
    Now it's only rally sprint for tommorow where I'll give everything I can...
    ..speed with no limits..
    fan of Kimi Raikkonen and Mikko Hirvonen:champion:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Day 2 I went off on East West 2 and fell down a big bank, luckily there was heaps of spectators to push me back on the road, must have cost 30secs plus, only lost passengers door, although car didnt handle to well after that..... FINISHED THE RALLY!!!
    Rallysprint...Going to go up a gear (4th gear)over the mineshaft crest in the rallysprint hopefully I will get around the bottom corner see what happens.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    the big print giveth the small print taketh

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Just completed my Rally Australia with a clean and neat drive through Mineshaft @ 0034h local !!
    Kept a good pace up without taking risks, although a bit too much speed over the Mineshaft (I normally take it about 70kmh in 4th, just let it coast over the edge) resulted in a little too much air and a heavy landing on the sump guard which dislodged the front bumper panner:
    I don't think I was the fastest on ANY of the stages by a long way, but I avoided my greatest fear, that of throwing it off the road and being unable to continue due to terminal damage.........

Roll on Tuesday, and we'll see who went faster !!!
    "I rolled......................I retired"

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rally Australia Is finally over!
    Just completed Rally Sprint, without any problems
    though I didn't try any spectacular jumb; clean, fast run with
    some seconds over my Mineshaft 1st day's run!
    Looking forward for the results-Hope to see some great battles there!

Liked 22 Times in 8 Posts
    Getting through the very last sprint without any problems, Rally Australia is finally over! I went a handful of seconds slower than on the first run without knowing why, but had a couple of scares on the way.
    Tackled the jump a little bit wrong, breaking later and in one gear higher than on the first run. This resulted in making the bottom and giving the suspension a smack, but made it to the finish ok

Looking forward seeing the final results and measuring my speed to the other competitiors!
    Rally driver in the Norwegian Rally Championship.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thank god this rally is over. Had a very bad event and glad to say that i have just had my new car delivered to team HQ, so time to get some testing done.
    the big print giveth the small print taketh

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Rally sprint completed!!
    I made a very good time in this stage and hope to the top 6
    Generally I enjoyed Australia and believe made a nice rally.
    Waitinng for results...
    Don't forget pickems,you can stiil make your predictions
    ..speed with no limits..
    fan of Kimi Raikkonen and Mikko Hirvonen:champion:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Just finished day 1. To put it short it was one of my worst performances ever. i didn't finish even single stage w/o making stupid mistake. on mineshaft i thought i'm going all right, just right piece, but on medium right corner i lost grip completely and slept over the edge. i had to ask spectators to help, so i lost years becouse of that. i was so pissed of at me, that i decided to push as hard as i can, and go crazy. and crazy i went- terrible times, only good news for me is that i didn't take super rally. going to start day 2 in a minute...