Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Liked 18 Times in 14 Posts

Question What happend to Chris Atkinson?

What happend to Chris Atkinson?

I thought he was driving a C4 this year.

Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts
    He run out of money?
    Another Flying Finn

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Back to being a stock broker?
    Marco Simoncelli 1987-2011

MJW
    Paul Turner (Atko's manager, and former manager of Markko Martin) was interviewed on rally radio today. He says they are trying to work something for Rally Australia and Rally GB, and 'come back' in 2010. He said Chris is on the right side of 30 and could have another 7 years in the wrc, and that's their aim. Perhaps another for the 2010 S2000 cup with an eye on 2011 with a manufacturer? Paul Turner says 'they want to do it right, and that costs a lot of money, and thats hard to come by these days'

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Another one who deserve to be in WRC is out at the moment :\ ... more manu more cars = Atko in ! (with PG, Gigi, Meeke and so on =)

Another wasted year the next one though bah

Liked 18 Times in 14 Posts
    They should kick Matt Wilson out of the Stobart team an put Atkinson there instead.

Liked 47 Times in 35 Posts

Wilson

If you were running your son in your 2nd team,would you replace him with some one else?.NO neither will Malcolm.
    The number 2 car in the Abu Dhabi team might be available shortly,but that depends if JML redeems himself on NORF

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    Turned out he was s**** and kept trashing cars : Seriously there are a lot of drivers out there that actually shouldn't be rated in the elite, in my mind Wilson. Duval and Atko are three who just can't cut the mustard (at least not without throwing consistency out the window). It's not a popular opinion but TBH I couldn't care less
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Langdale Forest
    They should kick Matt Wilson out of the Stobart team an put Atkinson there instead.
    Why? Wilson's seat is paid for, Atkinson doesn't have the money for it.
    I will be rich, as soon as I invent a machine that can punch a man in the face over the internet.

MJW
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Jan Yeo
    Turned out he was s**** and kept trashing cars : Seriously there are a lot of drivers out there that actually shouldn't be rated in the elite, in my mind Wilson. Duval and Atko are three who just can't cut the mustard (at least not without throwing consistency out the window). It's not a popular opinion but TBH I couldn't care less
    If Chris would have had a car other than the 'mind of their own' in handling terms cars like the Subaru's since 05 you wouldnt have seen Chris crash so often. OK he had his moment in that Citroen, but when you have one shot at re-establishing yourself it doesnt do to take the Matt Wilson approach. Mistakes happen at speed.