Thread: Simon Pagenaud

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Simon Pagenaud

I just wanted to ask a question about Simon "off the beaten path" I am new to the the Le Mans racing and saw him race at the 24 hour Le Mans and wanted to know if he had a girlfriend because I think he is hottie hock: ? I know his teammate Gil is married in resides here in the USA why doesn't Simon it save on the cost of his flights over to the races wouldn't it

Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Simon Pagenaud

You really didn't answer my question.

Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts
    The best way to get personal information about a driver is to send an email and ask him - then it's coming directly from the horse's mouth. Anything coming from one of us would be a guess, at best. ALMS races are VERY friendly. The paddock is generally an open atmosphere. Go early, stay late. If he has a girlfriend, she might be there. If you don't see a girl, ask one of his crew and if you're polite and play it right, they'll probably answer you.

I do know that when Simon was racing in Champ Car, he listed his residence as Indianapolis, IN. Gil is a team owner and he's much better established than Simon. Gil put down roots here many years ago. Simon probably just gets an apartment, as it suits him.

BTW, have you had a chance to attend a race yet? Try it... you'll like it.
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    If you do get to a race, be sure to go to the autograph session and get his autograph.
    "Risk sweetens everything" - Peter Revson (1939 - 1974)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FormerFF
    If you do get to a race, be sure to go to the autograph session and get his autograph.
    I'm getting as many autopraghs and meeting as many drivers as I can when I come down
    Brian France is a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing)

Liked 304 Times in 214 Posts
    Strange question about this driver

I'd rather ask question about his future in racing(Acura or Peugeot for 2010)...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm a female what do you expect? Sure I like watching motor racing for the sport itself I also like watching it for the male drivers too.