Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Revolution web site

For the first time in a few years we now have an active web site, (ok Gasman ??) www.revolutionracing.co.uk

the site is part of our deal with Dan Boys and his web design business, i hope you will agree its an excelent job, Dan is availible to anyone who needs a web site built and is very cost effective !!!!

and thanks to Matt "Melonhead" for all his input into the site as well....onwards and back to the fore...... mokin:

Duane
    REVOLUTION RACING

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Well done that man.

A tidy site indeed.

Though the "Web Design" page doesn't......
    Team Air Ambulance - Rookie Champions 2007. Support your local air ambulance charity

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Cool

Thanks Rob! Yes, the Web Design and Race Weekend Management pages still need to be updated this week...it's been a labour of love this weekend just gone and hardly looked up from my screen but we're getting there.

I hope to have some more 'sticky' content on there to get people logging on like onboard footage.

My sites are built with Google in mind and I pay particular attention to optimising my work so it appears in Google as high as possible so if anyone has a business or trade website that they think deserves to be higher in Google (and getting more hits + sales leads) then drop me a note! I have a portfolio of first page results for happy customers if anyone is genuinely interested.

Now the advert is over, I hope everyone enjoys the stock car content on the Revolution site!

Best regards,
    Dan

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks Rob! Yes, the Web Design and Race Weekend Management pages still need to be updated this week...it's been a labour of love this weekend just gone and hardly looked up from my screen but we're getting there.

I hope to have some more 'sticky' content on there to get people logging on like onboard footage.

My sites are built with Google in mind and I pay particular attention to optimising my work so it appears in Google as high as possible so if anyone has a business or trade website that they think deserves to be higher in Google (and getting more hits + sales leads) then drop me a note! I have a portfolio of first page results for happy customers if anyone is genuinely interested.

Now the advert is over, I hope everyone enjoys the stock car content on the Revolution site!

Best regards,
    Dan

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    and you may want to edit the front page:

"With a 20+ grid ensured for the first round at Easter......"
    Hear the thunder, feel the power.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    There was nearly 20!!! they'll be 20 soon...
    A nice big middle finger for you sonny!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    And good job Dan on the web site mate.
    A nice big middle finger for you sonny!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Twas right at the time of writing, there was 19 on easter monday, colin or shane couldnt make it so it could of and may well be sometime soon a 20+ grid, but yes if you too mr Acorn wish to find negatives you may, i will however remain with my half full glass of JD...

Duane
    REVOLUTION RACING

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Duane
    For the first time in a few years we now have an active web site, (ok Gasman ??) www.revolutionracing.co.uk

the site is part of our deal with Dan Boys and his web design business, i hope you will agree its an excelent job, Dan is availible to anyone who needs a web site built and is very cost effective !!!!

and thanks to Matt "Melonhead" for all his input into the site as well....onwards and back to the fore...... mokin:

Duane
    I looked at it last week and am very impressed, good job. mokin:
    Theres only 1 Tony Hurdle, 1 Tony Hurdle, theres only 1 Tony Hurdleeeeeeeeee

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    and hopefully i will get the chance very soon to be "mechanic" again-and get my name further up the mechanics page hey Duane!!
    Theres only 1 Tony Hurdle, 1 Tony Hurdle, theres only 1 Tony Hurdleeeeeeeeee