Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Reynard
    Regarding the TV feed - it's like trying to shoehorn a quart into a pint jug. It's inevitable that some of the action is going to end up on the cutting room floor when there's such a short slot available.
    and it would also help if motors tv got their brains into gear with regards to schedule info on the website and sky epg. i usually download the pdf schedules from their site to plan my viewing but when trying to watch the legends and late models last week something else(best of crash?) was shown even though the epg said differently. the bbc can manage to get the sky epg changed within 30 mins so why can't motors tv.
    Hear the thunder, feel the power.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Duane
    we need to come back strong not have to be force feeding the series to stay within the numbers Rockingham want to see (18) on the oval, a problem your oval series seems to be having !!! even Autosport gave Legends a higher billing than you after the Brands meeting.
    Don't be a Duane... Where did Ian mention another series? What's the point of having a dig at something which wasn't there?
    If its got breasts or an engine, its gonna cost you...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    sorry Abo, but i am a Duane, my mum called me it when i was born......
    REVOLUTION RACING

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    sorry Abo, but i am a Duane, my mum called me it when i was born......
    Theres only 1 Tony Hurdle, 1 Tony Hurdle, theres only 1 Tony Hurdleeeeeeeeee

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Bringing this back on topic just for a moment, I was if any kindly soul out there with the facilities and the inclination would be able to record the last showing of the first round (on tonight) of the European Late Model Series, and possibly stick it on a DVD for me?

I currently can't get Motors TV, and was hoping to have a look. Second round would be nice too when that airs, and then maybe stick it in the post (or get it at the track possibly)...

It would be very much appreciated.

When I get a free moment (or three), I might enlighten you all with my thoughts on some of the points that have been raised in this thread...
    Matt Screaton
    ASCAR / DoT / SCSA Mod Creator
    SCSA Mods - ASCAR / DoT / SCSA Mods for N2003

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    anyway Abo maybe you missed the point i was trying to make, or i was not clear enough, chiggers is saying it was not good enough at Warnerton and we should be at rockingham, i was trying to point out why we are not at Rockingham and that what we are doing at Warnerton is ,yes different, but still good.

frankly i too am getting fed up with "you should be at Rockingham" when we want to be !!! but the facts are the facts and im sure Abo you MUST surely know how it all went down for ASCAR at the Rock and like i said i believe we as a package was the way to go but others didnt and we are where we are now, we running a different way and you boys with ever decreasing grid numbers and non existent crowds, together we may of been ok.

what has not been said in it all anyway is how the current financial climate is hitting us all and the costs of running at rockingham being unsustainable then or now which is also having an impact on decissions when it comes to the Rock, Warnerton, as kelvin has said, does not require £1000 per meeting as we was paying in 2006 !!!!! in fact our tyre budget for a weekend up until 2006 was the cost of a whole season now......hence we now offer a weekends racing for the price of racing a Mini (apparently)

Duane
    REVOLUTION RACING

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    hence we now offer a weekends racing for the price of racing a Mini (apparently) Duane
    There's a thought ....Rockingham Oval Mini Racing........

hmmm - discuss
    2009? wriggly-wriggly for MSVR
    2010? the same unless something of interest returns to "The Rock"

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    What happened to ASCAR was a travesty IMHO.

Speaking of travesties though, I missed the previous showings of ELMS on Motors TV, so I tuned in at 21:15 tonight as it was on according to the EPG. Instead there was some GT programme, with the EPG still saying it should be ELMS. It's not the first time Motors TV have done stuff like this
    If its got breasts or an engine, its gonna cost you...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    How fast do the ELMS cars get up to around Warneton out of curiosity ? anywhere near 100mph ?
    Leicester City F.C. :beer:
    when your smiling the whole world smiles with youuuuuuuuuuu

Neil_LCFC
    V8 Thunder #05

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Wink 2 class series - failed series???? NA

Quote Originally Posted by acorn
    not wishing to dampen your enthusiasm/optimism but combined numbers isn't beating single spec numbers. now if you can muster more than 23 in each class(because at the moment it's a 2 class series and that always makes me think of failed series combining to meet the msa's minimum grid numbers in the uk) that would impress me.
    Sorry Acorn, you are so wrong, FIA World Endurance Sports Cars (WEC)had 4 classes including the 24 HR LEMANS, British F3 have 2 classes, British GT have 3 classes, Porsche Cup have 2 classes, British Touring Car Have 2 classes,Etc Etc so as you see its not the end at all, ITs just the start of a NEW begining!