Page 20 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Liked 585 Times in 217 Posts
    Can't wait to get to Norway, weather is looking great and I hope it is very cold otherwise I will have brought all my thermal clothes with me to Egypt for nothing :
    If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Priorat
    If you have to use the train you can save some money:

http://www.nsb.no/ticket_and_travelt...4726-2752.html
    Thank you, this helps... Yes, I'll use train because I won't need car during weekend so all I need to do is to find way from oslo airport to hamar and train seems OK.
    Thanks again...

Quote Originally Posted by Viking
    Transport from Oslo Lufthavn Gardermoen
    http://osl.no/en/osl/tofromairport/1...C+Car+and+Taxi

Transport from Sandefjord Lufthavn Torp (Oslo Torp)
    http://www.torp.no/Pages/Artikkel.as...43&Language=EN
    Thank you Viking,I'll check the pages for more.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Final entry list, as extended date of entries was today at 15h00:
    http://static.rallynorway.no/files/2...list040209.pdf

43 entries, same as Ireland. Will be even less in some of the rallies this year....

Yours truly looking forward to celebrating 30 years as a competitor. Crikey how years have passed!

Liked 25 Times in 9 Posts
    Here`s you can see Andreas Mikkelsen`s URT-Subaru Impreza N14:

http://www.ALMrally.ru All about rally in Russian

Liked 103 Times in 39 Posts
    Thanks for the pics. Looks odd with such a high number with such a good driver. It will look equally weird with Petter at number 17!

Liked 1,370 Times in 713 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Iskald
    Final entry list, as extended date of entries was today at 15h00:
    http://static.rallynorway.no/files/2...list040209.pdf

43 entries, same as Ireland. Will be even less in some of the rallies this year....

Yours truly looking forward to celebrating 30 years as a competitor. Crikey how years have passed!
    I wish You and Kongsrud the very best of luck for the adventure, have fun !!

Liked 10 Times in 7 Posts
    So finally everything seems to be in place for our trip to the Finnskogen area. I think I will go to SS Finnskogen, SS Ringsaker and SS Valer. Do you any of the expereced norwegian guys have some recommended spots on these stages?

Liked 11,227 Times in 4,455 Posts
    Is the entry list in starting order? If yes, I'm afraid that Flodin may caught Tarabus on that 25 km stage in first leg. Also don't know if Gaurav Gill has some snow experience and if he won't be caught by Brynildsen.

I also wonder how much the new wide tyres may affect first crews if there is new snow on stages...
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Brynildsen will have a problem...

Quote Originally Posted by 'Mirek Fric [Cze
    ]Is the entry list in starting order? If yes, I'm afraid that Flodin may caught Tarabus on that 25 km stage in first leg. Also don't know if Gaurav Gill has some snow experience and if he won't be caught by Brynildsen.

I also wonder how much the new wide tyres may affect first crews if there is new snow on stages...
    Brynildsen will certainly have a problem the whole friday...He was excellent in the second norwegian championship round, Rally Hadeland 24.01, a rally he won overall. He was of course a bit lucky with his starting position, in a rally that was affected by heavy snowfall.

The new wide tyres are reportedly 0,5 to 1 second slower pr. kilometer. The thread itself isn`t that much wider than the narrow tyres, and they are working good on ice and hard snow surfaces. It can possibly be more of a problem with loose snow, like we had on the saturday in 2007.

Liked 37 Times in 21 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Iskald
    Brynildsen will certainly have a problem the whole friday...He was excellent in the second norwegian championship round, Rally Hadeland 24.01, a rally he won overall. He was of course a bit lucky with his starting position, in a rally that was affected by heavy snowfall.

The new wide tyres are reportedly 0,5 to 1 second slower pr. kilometer. The thread itself isn`t that much wider than the narrow tyres, and they are working good on ice and hard snow surfaces. It can possibly be more of a problem with loose snow, like we had on the saturday in 2007.
    This is not start list, PWRC will start in 08 championship order, so Sandell, Prokop, Sousa...... Brynildsen will start as number 6, 7 or something.

If it`s not clean roads I guess we will see a lot of tactics amongst the wrc frontrunners.