Page 55 of 82 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I've posted up something in the Motors TV forum in the suggestions box basically asking about Nationwide and Trucks.

They haven't responded (surprise) so it's a waiting game.....

I suspect if we do get Nationwide, it will be total last minute. I'm almost used to this uncertainty just like previous years.

What I have discovered though (I having a moan earlier in this thread) is that in a few weeks I can get a land line,broadband, Sky+ and Sky sports for a far more affordable price so I'm happy and relieved that we can look forward to Sprint without any doubts.

We should all campaign to get the Speed channel over here with all the Nascar stuff,late modified,dirt, drag etc.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Not sure companies can convince staff to read their forums, and actually report back with anything sensible. They are far too busy doing what they please.

Liked 13 Times in 11 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Maccoll
    I've posted up something in the Motors TV forum in the suggestions box basically asking about Nationwide and Trucks.

They haven't responded (surprise) so it's a waiting game.....

I suspect if we do get Nationwide, it will be total last minute. I'm almost used to this uncertainty just like previous years.

What I have discovered though (I having a moan earlier in this thread) is that in a few weeks I can get a land line,broadband, Sky+ and Sky sports for a far more affordable price so I'm happy and relieved that we can look forward to Sprint without any doubts.

We should all campaign to get the Speed channel over here with all the Nascar stuff,late modified,dirt, drag etc.
    It would be great to see Nationwide back on Motors TV, havnt watched it since it left Motors TV (I never could justify a Sultana subscription) and I always enjoyed it. Sky Sports' coverage of NASCAR is pretty decent, making good use of the excellent coverage produced for the states and thier own analysts to bridge the gap between NASCAR and the british audience.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Sky Sports X 1am Sunday and again at 11am on Sports 3. Yay.....

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm just hoping that Sky will actually show more than one NASCAR race in full HD this year.

With the exception of the season-opening Daytona 500, which was shown in full HD, many of the races Sky showed last year on their HD channels were only in standard definition(albeit as good as it could look in SD)

This was pretty disappointing especially after the superb pictures from Daytona at the start of the season!

More full HD please this year Sky!!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I got sky sports back in time to see man city earn a great win today
    Is there anywhere online to get extra nascar coverage to suplement sky's broadcast,in particular pre-race show,trucks and nationwide action?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Re Nascar on UK TV.

Oh well, unless there is a last minute deal of some kind it looks as if we will not be seeing the Nationwide (Busch) series over here this year, I suppose we have been spoilt over the last 5 or so years with both Sprint Cup and Nationwide series having been available. I do hope someone comes in and makes it available. In the meantime thanks to Sky Sports for their continuing coverage of the Sprint Cup.

Liked 23 Times in 16 Posts
    Heads up to those of us who don't have a stallactite dish: Five are showing the Budweiser Shootout overnight at 2am - this does not appear in your listing magazines; I only found out when Diana Thingy mentioned it in the build-up to the Daytona 24 Hours programme from last night.
    https://wordpress.com/stats/insights/stugrovesf1.wordpress.com

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I don't mind the UK coverage of the pre-race show. I guess they're trying to build their fan-base and want to explain the racing to new people - I was in that position last year and I felt like I was learning along with Keith Heuwen as the season went along. Maybe a red button service for the US feed would be nice, but I don't think Sky would give up the bandwidth for what is still a niche sport in the UK.

And it's great to have Larry Mac and DW back with Fox...!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrewmcm
    I don't mind the UK coverage of the pre-race show. I guess they're trying to build their fan-base and want to explain the racing to new people - I was in that position last year and I felt like I was learning along with Keith Heuwen as the season went along. Maybe a red button service for the US feed would be nice, but I don't think Sky would give up the bandwidth for what is still a niche sport in the UK.

And it's great to have Larry Mac and DW back with Fox...!
    What worries me is the standard of email that they get. Seriously i was expecting someone to ask "why do cars have tyres?".

There are some true idiots out there.